Dancers Anonymous > 1,001 things to do on Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

If your talking about resale, which is the only thing that's coming to my mind, forget it. DH has the lock on wholesale/resale/hard-to-find/bizarreness around here. God only knows what some of his contacts could turn up... In fact, I don't particularly like wondering what his contacts could turn up if given half a chance.

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Thank you. The poor guy was so nervous that I almost offered to go shopping with him. But he was off to a nice start though! He bought her a really nice watch and said that he was going to add a few more things to it, so even I was impressed lol. Some women have all the luck! ;)

3. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

[​IMG]

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Hey I_J... how come Chandra is the only woman on here getting a flower from you??? Men!!! Lol. ;)

5. Indiana_Jay

What is it, a lingerie shop?

6. Indiana_Jay

(raises hand to volunteer)

7. Indiana_Jay

[​IMG]

8. Indiana_Jay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Indiana_Jay

[​IMG]

10. Indiana_Jay

:raisebro:

:raisebro:

11. Indiana_Jay

No need.

12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

fine...everyone else gets a flower and I get sarcasm...fine

13. Indiana_Jay

[​IMG]

14. fascination

:cool: :cool: :cool: that is more like it...purrrrr...thank you IJ...even if I did have to pout for it;)

15. Indiana_Jay

Sounds like Samina was a ... fun ... girl back then. :raisebro:

16. fascination

yea...those were the days when you could do that sort of thing and not feel like you were dying for a week, maybe a few hours, but not a week...dosn't even sound fun anymore...

17. Indiana_Jay

This took some time! Tried to get first to the ones who don't seem to have an SO for VD. Started with dear Chandra because she recently wrote about a break-up (and because I happen to know her favorite flower).

18. fascination

just razzin' ya...no worries...I can wait...not patiently...but I can wait

19. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol... no but that would be fun too! We are an expensive elegant gift shop. That's why I said that the girl that guy was buying for is a lucky girl lol. ;)

Oh and thanks for the flower I_J. You are forgiven. ;)

20. Laura

Laura New Member

Not in the concentrations that it is legally made with in the European Union and Switzerland. Today's absinthes have something like 1/10th the thujone (the active ingredient in the wormwood) that they had back in the days of the Belle Epoque.

It's not legal in any concentration in the US, but that doesn't mean one can't get it here.

That's because it's no longer allowed to be made strongly enough to have much of an effect. Although one can get home brewed/bootleg absinthe in places like Switzerland that are the real deal :)