Dance Ads > 1 Smooth/Standard Dress, 1 Latin Dress, 1 pair shoes

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by danceislove, Jul 1, 2007.

1. danceislove

danceislove New Member

2. danceislove

danceislove New Member

Ok there are now 5 pairs of shoes up.... still 2 dresses.... ;)

3. danceislove

danceislove New Member

4. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

what kind of shoes do you still have for sale? x

5. danceislove

danceislove New Member

I have tons of shoes for sale, all brand new! Please check out my ebay store. I am listing more every day (I can only list so much in a day :rolleyes:). Every shoe in my store you can choose your size, color and heel style!

http://stores.ebay.com/Limelight-Shoes?refid=store

If there is a style you don't see let me know. Also I can custom order narrow and wide widths. I have a website in the process.....coming soon ;)

6. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

I like slim heeled latin shoes in 3 inch but not many people do that. would you be able to?

7. danceislove

danceislove New Member

This is what our 3" heel looks like. This shoe below even comes in a 3.5" heel for the very brave ;)
    All shoes are available in narrow and wide widths via custom order. Also, most shoes can be custom ordered with a 3" heel even if the listing doesn't say so. Custom orders are non returnable.
    Additional $15/per pair for custom order shoes for Signature/PartyParty/Upgraded Classic Styles, $5/per pair for custom Classic Styles.
    If this isn't clear or if you have questions, please let me know :D
    Also, I am listing more shoes every day if you want to wait and see more styles.

[​IMG]

8. danceislove

danceislove New Member

Oh I just re-read your post. For some reason I had thought you were wanting narrow width shoes :rolleyes: teach me to pay attention lol. Yes the majority of my shoes are available in a 3" heel. Unless you need a special width or if you want a special heel that isn't available for regular order then you wouldn't need to custom order.

9. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

okay that sounds great! do you do the 3 inch heel with the wrap around strap that goes around the ankle?
    x

10. danceislove

danceislove New Member

Check out my store. I have several styles that do this :)

11. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

12. danceislove

danceislove New Member

13. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

I don't have a credit card though so i can't buy off of e-bay :-( x

14. danceislove

danceislove New Member

You can pay through paypal with an echeck. I am willing to accept money orders/cashiers checks, although I try to avoid them.

15. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

ok I'm am going to think about it and speak to my mum about it. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

thanks x

16. jenniegirl

jenniegirl New Member

hi your links for your costumes are broken. or are the costumes already sold?

17. danceislove

danceislove New Member