Dance Websites > 100% Old School Chicago Style Mixing!! Listen NOW!!*NEW

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by BeatMaster, Oct 8, 2005.

1. BeatMaster

BeatMaster New Member

I'm promoting my classic old school chicago style mixing site. Please (Moderators) before you delete me...Please listen to the link below and judge after you've listened to it all the way through. If you decided then to delete this message then I'd understand. Nevertheless, it's great old school style mixing that will have anyone dance who likes good music.

Thank You

Please click on link below to access my most recently mixed mix. It's exclusive old school house...Please note: You must have Real Player installed to hear this mix.

Thanks

BeatMaster

http://malagamix.com/TakeYouBack_metafile.ram 8)

For more mixes like link above please visit:www.malagamix.com

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi BeatMaster. Welcome to the forums. As much as I hate to say it, fair's fair. And our advertising policy applies across the board.

Advertising privileges are reserved for active DF members only. So, unfortunately, unless you choose to become active by posting in other threads, this post will be deleted one week from today.

I hope to see you posting other places. There are a few older threads here on your topic. And there are a couple DF members who're really into house and some older funk music. I bet you could contribute a lot, here, if you wanted to, compare notes, and maybe learn a thing or two. :wink: 8) :)

3. BeatMaster

BeatMaster New Member

Thank You very much and I will be an active member of this board. I appreciate the warm welcome and will respect the boards rules for "active DF members."

Thanks pygmalion