Dance Websites > 2 The Pointe!

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by tasche, Nov 28, 2003.

1. tasche

tasche New Member

I just wanted to annouce the opening of my new website where you can find affordable dance costuming supplies without sacrificing quality.

www.2-the-pointe.com

At the moment we only just have swarovski crystals for sale but our rpices are excellent.

Soon we will be adding italian nylon tricot and mesh

Future plans include a line of patterns for ballroom at affordable prices

Tash

2 The Pointe!

Not just a ballerinas hideout

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Cool. I'm in the market for dance costumes patterns, especially something that could be adapted for use with Latin costumes. Will check it out.

Jenn

3. tasche

tasche New Member

I'll update you when I have the patterns ready to go. we're deciding between the feasiablity of having basic printed patterns or doing custom patterns for each customer ( still cheaper than couture)

Our proposed prices for the basic patterns with multiple sizes is approx $20US

Tash

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Great! The only patterns I've seen have been for smooth/standard, are custom made, and cost $100 - $140 each. Either that, or cheerleader/skating dress costumes, which you'd have to adapt. Please keep me posted. Thanks so much. :D

Jenn

5. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Hi Tash,
    I'm in the market as well . . . your prices beat our present supplier by a small amount, but when we order several thousand for one costume at-a-time, it helps save a few $$$.

I'm also interested in the patterns, as we (my wife) will be having next year's costumes made . . . starting sometime next month. We may try to make our own, as her last costume was over a thousand dollars! Way too much $$$.

Two questions:
    How do your crystals compare to Austrian A-B stones?
    Do you have any other size other than the 16's and 20's?

Vince

6. tasche

tasche New Member

Vince My crystals are Austrian Swarovski to be precise the same as used on Chrisanne couture dress and most other major dress designers. I do have other sizes other than 16ss and 20ss. I can get you any size or color you need with quickturn around if I dont already have it in stock (provided they actually make it in the color/size). I give free shipping on all orders over $100

My site is still evolving so not all products are listed yet

Thanks for inquiring

Tash

7. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Thanks Tash . . .
    I bookmarked the site and sent it off to my wife at her work.

I will spread the word . . . we'll be getting with you . . .

Vince

8. tasche

tasche New Member