Swing Discussion Boards > 2005 Cat's Corner Competition (ALHC Regional) - Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Cruelshoes, May 14, 2005.

1. Cruelshoes

Cruelshoes New Member

I've gotten all the information online for this year's Cat's Corner!

You'll see a few changes. First, the price has DECREASED for spectators. We hope this will get us a full house, so tell all your non-dancing friends who want to see a great competition and great music!

Second, we've moved from Tapestry to the Dakota Jazz Club! This will be exciting as well because there will be great spectator vantage points!

Competitors ~ You can register early online and save on your entry fee!

As always with Cat's Corner, you will be allowed to videotape but there will be a small charge (I think it's $5 but I'll have to check) to help defray the additional expenses this year.

There's more but you'll be able to see for yourself when you go to: www.tcswing.com/catscorner.htm

I just remembered that I didn't put anything on the prizes...It should be the same as last year but I'll double check and post it soon!

Hope you can make it!

Oh! And don't forget the TCLX dance in the evening at Four Seasons Dance Studio featuring Robert Bell & The Twin Cities Hot Club!!