Dancers Anonymous > 2006 DF Silent Auction

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Sep 30, 2006.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

pm and administrator DanceMentor or SDsalsaguy, better yet, pm both

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

How do I find out who won, so I can pay up? Hmm. *furrowing brow* :lol:

3. fascination

lol, see my previous post

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yeah. I knew you'd say that. :cool: But that's not what happened in previous years. By this long after last year's auction and the one before, I already had a PM giving me details of whom to contact and how.

I'm guessing the winners don't yet know they've won, or else I'd have a PM. :cool:

5. fascination

yes, it will take longer, however chances are if ya see your dollar amount up there you are probably good...as SD was up quite late watching it...but yea, we will all have to wait and see...I am waiting as well...and that's okay

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Confirmation emails, etc., will al be forthcoming this weekend. Today was the last day of classes at UCSD so I had to deal with my wrap up lecture and getting the final exam together last night. :roll:

7. fascination

though I must say, folks were so very generous when the site went down, that we have been truly blessed

8. Anna

Anna New Member

I guess I shouldn't be worried if my dollar amount doesn't show up yet (I think I just squeaked in before the deadline)?

9. fascination

it won't be long and thanks for bidding

10. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Well, I jumped the gun and sent my payment. Hopefully I wasn't outbid!

11. Anna

Anna New Member

no problem, I was just wondering

12. SDsalsaguy

Winning bid and payment notifications are now being sent. I've started with those who emailed me (as per the SIlent Auction instructions :wink:) and will then started hunting through all the PMs. If you think you placed a winning bid and have not recieved confirmation to that effect by Wednesday night, please do email me.

13. redhead

redhead New Member

Hi,
    Has everyone received whatever they won? I wonder if it's time to worry?
    Thanks

14. SDsalsaguy

I know that most have, but let me double check over the next24-36 hours before I confirm on everything.

15. fascination

well, now that you mention it...

16. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

It appears as though someone bid on an item I submitted, but I never heard anything about it.....

17. fascination

18. redhead

redhead New Member

well I PMd SD exactly a week ago... maybe I'm on his "ignore" list or something lol... so posted here.

19. fascination

gotcha...try both his e-mail then and our staff mailbox...he's a busy dude with a high volume of pms

20. SDsalsaguy

Hi redhead... no, you're not on any ignore list. Your PM came the same day we had all the teachnical problems and, amidst trying to figure out everything going on, I lost track of it. Sorry about that. And, as noted above, I'm going through confirming all itmes at the moment so should have a definitive response for you shortly.