Event Announcements > 2006 Triangle Open USA DanceSport Championships

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by ACtenDance, Jan 24, 2006.

1. ACtenDance

ACtenDance Active Member

Heck, why not... I'll post something about this here in the Event Announcements section. I know there's a bunch of you in MD. I hope to see you at this comp!

----------------------------

2006 Triangle Open USA DanceSport Championships

The registration deadline is approaching quickly. Please register soon. The last day to register is February 5, 2006. Registration in only available online. If you have trouble registering, please contact the organizer, and we will make sure that you are registered for the events you would like to enter.

We look forward to seeing you on February 25 in Durham, NC for the 8th annual Triangle Open. Please tell your dance friends about this event. This event is one of the cheapest sanctioned competitions $30 (students) $40 (adults). If you decide not to compete, we hope that you will join us as a spectator $7 (all day pass purchased at the door).

Free housing is available for all competitors upon request. Accommodations can range from floor space in a local dormitory to extra bedrooms in local dancers' homes. Please submit a housing request to the Housing Coordinator by February 12, 2006. First come, first serve.

For more information, see the website:
    http://dancingwithwolves.org/triangle/