Dancers Anonymous > 2007 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Is it still running? I'm awful with time conversions...

2. Me

Me New Member

If bidding is over, somebody got a steal on the swarovski cuffs. :shock:

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Bidding is over. All winning bidders will be notified within 48 hours* and once payment is confirmed the respective donors will be provided with the appropriate shipping information.

* Tonight's my last night of class for Fall semester (with finals next week), so I probably won't be able to get into this much until tomorrow.

4. Twilight_Elena

Someone bought the Dance Naturals! :D So glad, I wanted them to find a happy owner.
    I know SD will deal with this, but it would be nice if the new owner could PM me; I want to ask a couple of things about the shipping, because I'm currently away from home. Thank you!

5. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Thanks for taking care of all this SD! Great job!!

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Do I have to mail mine to myself? :p

7. Twilight_Elena

Depends. Do you like used stamps?

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Good idea. Actually I did that once. I have a letter that took a century to get to me. It was mailed and stamped by the post office at the end of 1999 and then was stamped 'return to sender' at the beginning of 2000. At the time I hought it might end up a clever collector's pieice!

9. SDsalsaguy

Sorry all... minor delay with some campus issues, will have notifications out to all winning bidders on Saturday at the latest. --SD

10. Twilight_Elena

Hey, SD, don't sweat the small stuff. :D We don't want our admin to drop dead from exhaustion.

11. SDsalsaguy

Hi everyone... sorry for the delay. As a couple of you know I hurt my back and am finding it very painful and difficult to either sit or get around at the moment, so haven't been online much. That said, I really appreciate everyone's support for DF via the auction., both donors and bidders alike, so have finally finished sorting out the spreadsheet and am currently PMing all winning bidders accordingly. Donors, i will notify you of the winning bidders' shipping information as soon as payment has been confirmed. thanks again to everyone, and doubly so for the delay.

12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

oh...gentle hug SD...sorry to hear that...I hope you did it doing something fun at least...

13. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

SD - feel better soon!!!!!

14. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Sending virtual heating pad...and someone to rub you out (not meant in the Sopranos' way), SD. Take care of yourself ;)

15. Twilight_Elena

Get better, SD! :friend:

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Ouch. Now this is when you wished you had put in that ceiling computer monitor rather than the mirrors, right?

I'd better ,,,,,, ... ....... ................ ...................----------------:car:

[hugs.....]

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

echoing everyone's sentiments... feel better & take care, SD!

18. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

virtual back rub...feel better, SD.

In the interest of saving SD any more trouble, could someone please tell me how to use paypal? Yes, I'm a paypal virgin.

19. meow

meow New Member

Get better soon SD. 'hugs'

20. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

SD:

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope you are feeling better.

Could someone ask dressgirl to check her private messages, if you see her out and about on the forum? She won an item from me and I need her input. Thanks.