Dancers Anonymous > 2007 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. dancerman

dancerman Active Member

Congratulations to the winners and all bidders of the Silent Auction. It was great to be a part of this for the first time.
    Salsaguy, hats off for this to you and all the other DF people who were involved. It's great to see the Dance community work together to improve our "Sport".
    To those who won the gift cards we donated, we will be in touch with you soon. You will be able to use our gift cards on line just like a credit card, PIN number and all.

2. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Will the person who won the 2 iTunes gift certificates please pm me. I have a couple of questions before I can get them for you. Thanks!

3. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

SD hope you're feeling better!

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the donators and bidders for their support of DF!

4. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Would the people who offered these items in the auction please contact me? I won them and have not heard anything about them being sent to me since the auction closed and I paid my donation.

20. Dance Vision VHS tape: American Style Waltz By Jim and Janell Maranto - Silver (never opened!!!) [$30]

21. Dance Vision VHS tape: American Style Waltz By Jim and Janell Maranto - Gold (never opened!!!) [$10]

22. Dance Vision VHS tape: American Style V. Waltz By Jim and Janell Maranto - Silver (never opened!!!) [$20]

23. Dance Vision VHS tape: American Style V. Waltz By Jim and Janell Maranto - Gold (never opened!!!) [$10]

28. VHS Exercise video: "The New York City Ballet Workout" (opened but otherwise as new) [$10]

Would the person who won this item please contact me so I can get it to you if you have paid your donation.

31. One glass float (not for a ballroom dress!) - winning bidder can suggest color preferences [$75]

Thanks. I hope your holidays are happy. Bonnie

5. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Ditto for the items below please.

6. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Thanks for the updates. I'm just waiting to hear from the person who won the glass float.

7. Me

Me New Member

Can the winning bidder of the Swarovski cuffs please verify through PM for me? I've got them all shiny and ready to ship. Thank you. ;)