Event Announcements > 2008 Arnold DanceSport Classic

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by pruthe, Jan 17, 2008.

1. pruthe

pruthe Member

Online registration for the 2008 Arnold DanceSport Classic is now available at the following web address:

http://www.arnoldexpo.com/h_dancesport.asp?sl=1

This event takes place From Feb. 29 through March 2, 2008, and is held at the Regency Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency hotel in Columbus, Ohio. The event is open for youth and collegiate dancers. Further info about the event is given at above web address. Registration deadline is February 15, 2008, although late registrations may be allowed. Please check printed version of registration on web page for additional details.

2. reb

reb Active Member

Cool.

Thanks pruthe.

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

dang - thats just within driving distance but its not for old fogeys...

4. pruthe

pruthe Member

Arnold Youth DanceSport Classic registration ends Feb 15, 2008. Please submit entries ASAP. See web site (listed above) for more info and online registration. General admission tickets to all Arnold events, including Arnold Youth DanceSport Classic, is $10 per person per day and can be purchased at any of the event venues.

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I volunteered there one year...collected score sheets from the judges and walked them to the front table...all the judges were nice but one who was a real pain...anyway, really enjoyed watching all the dancing....

6. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Wait, have we met?

7. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

It is a really neat event. Very friendly. Additionally, it is a lot of fun to see all the other sports.

8. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I don't know.

I remember one of the judges at the event was really helpful in explaining what the expectation was from the volunteer. I haven't the slightest idea who he was, but he was very polite and well-dressed.

The judge who was difficult, also well-dressed, was from a different geographic area as you.

9. pruthe

pruthe Member

Mario Lopez to appear at Arnold Youth DanceSport Classic

Mario Lopez, film star, elite performer for ABC'S Dancing with the Stars, and People Magazine's 2007 Sexiest Man of the Year, will make a rare personal appearance Saturday, March 1, 2008 at The Arnold Youth Dancesport Classic in the Columbus Hyatt Regency Ballroom as a part of the Arnold Sports Festival, February 29 - March 2, 2008.

Further details here:

www.arnoldexpo.com/h_dancesport.asp?sl=1