Dancers Anonymous > 2008 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Yes I have Fascinations lot as well... there really is a lot too!!!

2. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Ok, well I won 2 things. And I've contacted one of the donors, because I got a PM saying who he was (and I'd remembered anyway.) But I don't remember who donated the other item, the auction just says it's closed, and the email I got saying I'd won doesn't say who the donor was. So to the donor of the Kunitz Styling and Core Isolations DVD, I won! It was me! I'd PM you if I knew who to PM!!!!

3. Me

Me New Member

I gotcha wooh! Thank you for PMing me. Oh and Larinda, the list of who won what was a tremendous help. :)

Well I've gotten addresses for all but two people. :) Hopefully I can get those soon enough to get them in the mail tomorrow. :)

4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

If anyone bid and won my custard auctions could you PM me please? Not heard a sausage :( When we're sorted I'll get them in the mail first thing in the new year (no point now as the custard will be in customs over the christmas spell (get it? no, okay I'll get my coat!) :D

Thanks

5. Me

Me New Member

To everybody who bid on my items:

The items shipped today! Those in America will receive their items through Priority Mail with DC. Normally these items arrive within about 3 days, but since we are coming up on Christmas, this may take longer. International winners should be seeing their items within about 10 days.

6. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Yay! Thanks Me!!!

7. dancerman

dancerman Active Member

Okay, to anyone, I could really use that winner list too.
    I have not heard from the winner of the Stephanie Dance Shoes and I am not sure who won which gift certificates.
    Thanks.

8. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Out of interest are we allowed to sneak anymore giveaway/donations in? :mrgreen: Ok, i know it's not 2008 anymore but let's call it 'the 13th month' :D

9. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

darlin...you can send us anything you like anytime you like...;)

10. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

well, I have some tap shoes here. No one wants them on eBay so if anyone would like them free of charge I will ship anywhere in the solar system :D

Terms : donate some pennies to DF of course...

Tap shoes - Size 12.5US. Capezio Teletone XTreme (so not some old hat stuff). Only used a handful of times - not wide enough for me feet and they always come undone :(

I'll donate some pennies myself too - sort something out tonight :)

11. fascination

well...you can always either hold on until the next auction... or if someone pms you about them you can handle it directly and then if you wish to donate the proceeds you can send that to Dance Mentor....if you wish you can also place this as an ad in our ad section as a way to increase the visibility....I should probably do the same with a pair of smooth shoes that I simply can't wear....hmmm...must ponder this

12. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

What size are the smooth shoes?:)

13. fascination

I wear a regular 9 so they are likely a 7 1/2 uk...they are whatever number the court shoe with a flare heel and a diagonal strap running across the foot is...my guess is that someone with a regular size 8 1/2 would be perfect...they are very gently worn...never competed in...worn maybe 4 times socially

14. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Oh well, I'm a UK8.:( Would have happily worked something out to the benefit of DF.:)

15. fascination

yea...me too...they are nice shoes...but they pinch a bit ...and life is too short for unneccessary pain