Event Announcements > 2008 NorCal Spring Fling

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Laura, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Laura

Laura New Member

USA Dance NorCal Chapter hasn't held a Spring Fling in a few years. But it's back, and better than ever, because it will be held at the beautiful Just Dance Ballroom in Oakland, CA.

Please join us on Saturday, March 15th, for a day of competition and after-comp dance party!

For full details, see www.usabda-norcal.org/springfling

(Please note, unlike other Spring Flings, we really need people to register in advance so that we can work out the exact schedule of events. While we can accept walk-ins, please save yourself a late fee and register in advance!)

2. IlyZislin

IlyZislin Active Member

Though I can't make it myself, I added it to the calendar of comps on my registration site.

3. Laura

Laura New Member

Oh wow, thanks a lot!

4. Laura

Laura New Member

Hi there -- entries are due next Monday so if you're planning on coming, please send 'em in! We're not doing this as a straight "walk-ins accepted no matter what" competition this time, so to be sure you can get into your event (and to be sure that your event will be run) please submit an entry form and payment by Monday March 10th. All info is on our web site at www.usabda-norcal.org/springfling

5. reb

reb Active Member

Best wishes!

6. Laura

Laura New Member

7. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

Thanks for the info, Laura!

Four rounds each of bronze and silver Standard and Latin. :shock: Wish I could come, but I have to go skiing this weekend, instead. :(

8. Laura

Laura New Member

Oh geeze, I feel like so sorry for you man.

9. Laura

Laura New Member

Bet you never thought this would happen, but I've finally put the results and scoresheets from this comp on the web site. http://www.usabda-norcal.org

Can I just say I hate using my Windows PC, and that's why it's taken me so freakin' long to do this?

Sorry.