Dancers Anonymous > 2009 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Nov 1, 2009.

1. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

SD, When the auction closes will those offering items be mailed with who has won particular items? Or is there some way of viewing who is the highest bidder? Thanks :)

2. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

right in there with ya flashdance. this is my first participation in the auction and i guess i'll ask the new donor question.....now what? both of my items were bid/won by buyers. annnnnddddddddd????conclusion instructions? would help me greatly.

3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

We will notify the winners and when they have paid for their items we will notify the donars. That way we just keep track that items don't go out unpaid for. The system is not perfect, we are still tweaking it too.

4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Thanks Larinda. Guess I better go buy some ingredients

5. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

I already had the butter/flour/sugar out and was ready to bake. Now, I'll hold off; as soon as I know who's paid up, I'll whirl into motion.

6. Me

Me New Member

Cool - I won lots of little things. Hurrah. :)

7. Me too!! Including some of etp's cookies... mmmmmm.......
    Yay first auction! I really wanted to bid for Larinda's shoes too but they were one size too small for me, so had to let that one go :(

8. Love the signature line too, Larinda... lol :D

9. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Somebody outbid me on the cookies! noooooooooooooooooo My mission in life now is to find out who it was and subject them to cake mail! :lol:

10. 3wishes

3wishes Well-Known Member

ahhh, farewell thee pretty shoes to dance on a floor so new, to sparkle and twinkle with feet that move, I'll miss you alas the search for the box of chocolates to ease my heart will be fruitless yet diet friendly as See's will see a new home. (-: Thanks for the conclusional update. I'll wait now.

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Seriously! There were a couple of the varieties that I'd bid on, but I got squashed by some other bidders! :lol:

12. Artemia

Artemia New Member

Oh neato, I won something! Of course, I don't remember how much I bid on it, lol.. nor can I see. :D

I await contact!

13. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

it is the signature line from an email of a 12 year old little girl friend of mine... I laughed out loud when I read it! had to share!

14. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

:oops: oh dear.... which ones were you bidding on?

15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I had bid on both the Gingersnaps and Oatmeal Raisin from J_a, and the Chocolate covered Cherry cookies from etp. At least I know that whoever outbid me did so for a good cause! :lol:

16. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Hmm I thought the cookies were by J_alex and I thought I was the only one to bid on the gingersnaps... being a fool :D

17. etp777

etp777 Active Member

heh, there are cookies by ja and cookies by me.

Or rather, were. Too late now, of course. :)

18. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

All that will be left are crumbs :cry: I bid on the oat and raisin! Now I will have nightmares of someone taunting/sending me pictures eating those beautiful cookies... mmmm mmmm :mrgreen:

Maybe I can buy some anywho from JA later and put some money into the DF pot :D

19. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Ok then, it wasn't me who outbid you :cool:

20. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

I have to admit, the curiosity is killing me as to who won the cookies, and how much DF is getting. The suspense is terrible; I hope it will last. ( CCM, you know that quote!)