Dancers Anonymous > 2009 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Lol that might be a pretty neat idea to have the auction winners post pictures of them and their winning items in action!

2. Artemia

Artemia New Member

Wow... next silent auction I'm donating cookies then, seems like they were all the rage!

I'm giving a selection of cranberry and pecan toffee (topped with chocolate), rosemary butter cookies, and chocolate chip and cocoa rice krispy treat balls (only 60 calories each!!) to all the instructors at my studio. (Oh and home made limoncello... if I can find bottles that don't LEAK!!) Considering the rage is out over these cookies and you guys are all dancers... I am having more faith they'll like them!

And someone poke me next silent auction so that I can bake you all cookies for the good of the forum. :)

3. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

i just paid by paypal and forgot to put in my address etc. for my winning bid. I know who the donor is; shall I contact Donor directly? <feels stupid>

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

No, please do not contact the donor directly in this regard. Instead, please PM the pertinent information (i.e. your item, amount, and address) to hereKittyKitty who is coordinating that end of the 2009 auction.

5. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Will do. Thanks.

6. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Argh!!! No cookies for me!! *pout*

Ah well....I guess I pushed up the bids somewhat. It's for a good cause. :)

7. SDsalsaguy

My sentiments as well dancelvr (not to mention my "condolences"! :lol:).

8. Anxiously waiting to be contacted... Am drooling for cookies already!!!... or at least I thought I won some... along with a couple of other items. Oh no what if I got outbid on everything at the last minute!! :shock:

9. Nybz

Nybz New Member

I've been having the same exact thoughts :together:

10. etp777

etp777 Active Member

hahahah

11. SDsalsaguy

I know at least some of the notifications have gone out... I'll check if they all have or not.

(P.S. Be sure to check whatever email address is connected to your DF account!)

12. SDsalsaguy

Email notifications to all winning bidders were completed yesterday, but just in case any of them got caught in various spam/bulk mail filters, PMs are being sent.

13. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Interesting, just this past week, all of my DF emails have been going to my spam folder... it worked fine for months so far :/

14. Same thing happened to me too!!!

Thanks for the PM, I did indeed win stuff! :D Just made my payments, now I can obsessively check my mailbox for cookies :bouncy:

15. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Hehe.....I spoke too soon! I did, indeed, win the cookies!! :banana:

16. SDsalsaguy

Well then, congratulations instead of "condolences" to you... whereas I'm still cookie-less! :oops:

17. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Baking cookies today!

18. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

um.... cannot see the auction descriptions anymore and not 100% sure which cookies I won since I bid on several :|

19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

fear not and123...we have a hard copy of that...and you will probably be getting a pm shortly...if not, let us know

20. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, then it'll be a surprise. :)

Finished first batch, will make 19BabyDancerLin's after cookie sheets/cooling racks are clean again.