Dancers Anonymous > 2010 DF Silent Auction!!!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SDsalsaguy, Oct 19, 2010.

1. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

When do we find out where to ship the stuff?

2. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

You should get a PM usually in a couple of days with shipping or payment information (dependant on whether or not you're the seller/buyer)

:cool:

3. Debra

Debra Member

I was wondering if I missed the opportunity to make a monetary donation; I kept checking, but didn't see the option. I would like to do so if at all possible. Thanks.

4. hereKittyKitty

hereKittyKitty Administrator Staff Member

we are working on getting the winners report together. Everyone should be receiving a pm withing the next few days:)

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

and those wanting to make a donation can certainly pm an admin for a mailing address

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Yes, can be sent via snailmail or via paypal.

7. hereKittyKitty

Everyone has been notified of their winning bids via pm. Please let me know if you have questions :)

8. hereKittyKitty

After I notify the winning bidders, I wait for a response about payment. I then notify the shipper with the winners address.

9. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

<sigh> only if the winner freakin' remembers to put her address in the PayPal payment info.

Sorry; I've been a tad spacey recently... if the donor needs my info, please LMK.

10. fascination

um...ja....am I sendin' you sumpin?

11. hereKittyKitty

Oh goodness, talk about spacey, I'm spacey...Ignore my pm for your address, sounds like you guys worked it out :cool:

12. j_alexandra

yes ma'am ma'am, and it's blue

13. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I have no questions but answers.

You are cat mad! I spotted your domain name on payment info.... nice pics :)

14. hereKittyKitty

lol...yes, I love cats!

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

ok so I won the 'Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal cookies'. They came yesterday in a big box, duly unwrapped and between two people we cleaned them in the matter of a day and half. :lol:

I have had flu all this week and they made me feel much better :D

Needless to say they were, in English terms, bloody marvellous. Joel should be on commission for his cookie making skills, insanely awesome :cool:

16. fascination

persons who ordered the 1008s, the smooth practice dress, and the smooth shoes and fred and ginger dvds; those packages will be out in the mail on monday

17. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

*jealous*

18. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Very happy to hear it, flashdance. I'd never shipped anything internationally before, and I'm glad they made it there safely. And that you enjoyed them. :)

19. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I could murder another box of them right now. :D

20. j_alexandra

Was that a hint? I don't make Cinnamon Raisin, but I do make Oatmeal Raisin. And might perhaps be persuaded. If etp will get up off his special hints for successful international shipping.