Dance Websites > 2x4 FM 92.7 Buenos Aires tango radio

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by newbie, Feb 4, 2005.

1. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

http://www.la2x4.com/home.php

On-line tango radio from Buenos-Aires.
    I had tried many times to connect but there was always a missing plug-in or something. But my PC was just upgraded a few days ago and now it works.
    It's magic! I feel I'm back one year ago, when I made a one-week trip to Buenos-Aires.

2. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

Thanks newbie!! :D I have perhaps like 8 CDs of tango music that I keep listening to over and over again, everyday at work. I'm glad now I got something new that I can listen to!

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks. :D

And how was the Buenos Aires trip for tango? Sounds great. 8)

4. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

The radio is awesome, they got really cool tango music playing throughout the day, I've been listening to it all day (ok, except the two hours that I was gone for dance lesson). It's really awesome! Thanks! :D

5. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

Well, I was enthousiastic when I heard the first notes out of my PC speaker, but now it's clear that another hard/software upgrade would be needed. The sound quality is poor. For the music it's more or less ok, but the voices sound really weird and distorted...it's like trying to get Al-Jazeera from Texas.

Doesn't matter, I'm going again to Buenos Aires next month.

6. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

Er...all the bad sound was actually because of my defective headphone, now it's okay.

7. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

I was in Buenos-Aires last week, and I bought a little radio to be able to get the "2x4" (broadcasted on 92.7) in my hotel room.
    Bad idea! It felt like I was at work in my office! :roll: