Dance Ads > 3 Ballroom dresses and 1 latin dress FOR SALE!!!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by lil glam gal, Jul 23, 2007.

1. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

I have various dresses for sale as I am now being sponsored so cannot wear these dresses anymore. Due to this i am willing to sell all of my dresses at very low prices.
    Here's some pictures.
    If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

Anybody interested ???

3. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

It might help if you indicated the size, height, and measurements and gave your asking price.

4. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

Blue Ballroom Dress is a size UK 8-12 price- any reasonable offer at all - need to sell

Lime green Ballroom dress is a size UK 6-10 price- £190 o.n.o

White Ballroom Dress is a size 6-10 price- £260 o.n.o.

Blue beaded Latin dress UK size 6-10 price- reasonable offers need to sell

I am selling these dresses as I am now being sponsored so there no use to me now as i get my dresses made by my sponsor. So will sell them at really low prices.

Thanks

5. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

A piece of advice: it helps if you put URLs of pictures instead of directly attaching them to the thread. The ones you've posted here and in the other threads are too big for comfortable viewing. :D

T_E

6. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

ok thanks I will remember that for next time :)

7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Beautiful dresses! I will keep you in mind when I'm looking. But I'm broke right now, so I can't afford to even look at those pretty dresses lol. I'm sure this has been asked before, but are UK sizes the same as US sizes? Oh and I love the white and red Ballroom gown! ;)

8. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

hi SPratt74 if you type in dress size converter into google click on a link and you can convert the sizes on there. I think that there pretty much the same as the US sizes :) I'm selling them really cheap... so they may be in your price range :) lol

9. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Generally, UK sizes are about 1-2 sizes smaller than US sizes. So a UK 6-10 would probably be about a US 2-6 or maybe 4-8.

10. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

Hi I am selling these for a lot cheaper now so if you like any just let me know and we can discuss the price... If you really like a dress I will change the price so it is a lot less.... If that makes sense lol

11. liz

liz New Member

Hey lil glam gal.... This is Liz.. Didn't know you were on the forum.. Dress should be there in a day or two...

12. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

hiya im supposed to have a buyer for the dress but she hasn't replied to any of my e-mail.. is anyone interested? Cos it hasn't been sold yet...Liz have you heard of anyone who may want it?

13. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club. I've had a lot of people flake out on costumes they allegedly were interested. Very frustrating!

14. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

i know :( and it's really annoying because when you think you've found someone who wants it .... they actually don't

15. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

The Ballroom Dresses Will Now Go For Any Price Now Contact Me If Interested!!!!!!!!

16. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

The White Ballroom And Green Ballroom Dresses Have Now Been Sold!!!!

17. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

Latin Dress Is Still For Sale And The Price Has Been Reduced!!!!

18. jsb082178

jsb082178 New Member

latin dress for sale

how much are you willing to sell the blue latin dress for? thank you.:p

19. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

Are you interested? If so i can negotiate I can negotiate with whatever price range you have in mind.

20. lcdancesport

lcdancesport Active Member

Hey lil glam girl, is the latin dress still for sale?