Dance Ads > 3 Latin Dresses for Sale (sizes 6-8)

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by mad123, Sep 3, 2010.

1. mad123

mad123 Member

Currently selling 3 different Latin dresses, all in very good condition.

Dress 1: This cute Latin dress was made in England by Dancers that Shine and features a halter style bodice covered in A/B rhinestones with a three tiered chiffon skirt (bottom layer has been removed since picture was taken). Top skirt layer also has rhinestones and the hem of each layer is completed with fishing line for a ruffled look. The dress is in great condition - worn lightly 4 times for showcases and one competition. Original owner is 5'6". Sized to fit about US size 8 but could be let out 1-2 inches. Comes with 2 stoned armbands. Asking $375 obo.

Dress 2: Gently used Elaine Davis Latin dress. A unique taupe color, this dress has great movement and a Grecian inspired design. Left bust and right side panel feature a mix of rhinestones and beading. Fits about a US size 6, and good length for a lady around 5'5". Asking $390 obo.

Dress 3: This elegant, custom dress by Mimi G Designs is lightly used and in excellent condition. Features crystal ab and light sapphire stones and comes with 3 matching bracelets. Moves beautifully and is very comfortable. Skirt is two layers and has a slit on the right thigh. Original owner is 5'6". Dress is a 6-8 US with a 34C (or small D) bra cup. Matching gentleman's shirt is also available. Asking price for the dress is $975. Available after 10/9.

Please PM me for a link to photos of these dresses if interested. Thank you for your consideration. :)

2. wongcassie

wongcassie New Member

hi could i see photos ?? thanks

3. mad123

mad123 Member

Hi, just sent you a PM with a link to photos. Thanks!

4. ivanagocanin

ivanagocanin New Member

Hi, could you send me the pictures? :) thank you

5. dancewi

dancewi Member

could i see photos too? :)
    thanks!

6. mad123

mad123 Member

ivanagocanin and dancewi, I just sent you each a PM with links to the photos. Thank you for your interest. :)

7. dancewi

dancewi Member

I love the taupe one. Great color and design..
    Hopefully someone will buy it! :)

8. MaddisMum

MaddisMum New Member

dresses link

Hi,
    could I see dresses too please?
    Thanks

9. mohi-pudding

mohi-pudding New Member

Hi!

I would like to see photos too please!

Thanks

10. mad123

mad123 Member

mohi-pudding, just sent you a pm. :)

UPDATE: The blue dress is pending sale.

11. mad123

mad123 Member

UPDATE: Blue dress is back on the market.

12. jeweledrose

jeweledrose New Member

Can I have photos of the dresses that are still available?

Newbie who can't figure out how to do a PM - sorry!

13. mad123

mad123 Member

UPDATE: In the quest for a new dress in 2011, the prices of two dresses have been reduced.

Now asking $345 for the black halter ("Dress 1") and $375 for the taupe ("Dress 2"). Willing to consider other reasonable offers for Dance Forum members if there is a dress you love...

14. melodyhook

melodyhook New Member

I would like to see the dresses.

15. Vikic

Vikic New Member

please could I see pics of the dresses? Many thanks :)

16. gardinercd

gardinercd New Member

Can you please send me pictures as well? I'm looking for my first competition dress.

17. mad123

mad123 Member

Thanks for your interest Vikic and gardinercd! I have PM'd you both with a link to pictures of the dresses.

18. Fionnie

Fionnie New Member

could u let me see the dresses?