Dancers Anonymous > 325 Posts Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Sep 24, 2013.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I'm not sure what happened but we had like more than double the number of posts yesterday here. Maybe people are getting tired of Facebook, and preferring to post here? I know I am. One of these days, I'm going to make at least a 24 hour pledge to stay off facebook, maybe longer.

dancelvr and samina like this.
  2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

you're welcome :)

DanceMentor likes this.
  3. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was floored last evening when I logged in and had 21 alerts.

llamasarefuzzy and fascination like this.
  4. fascination

we bad...woot:dancingbanana:

FancyFeet likes this.
  5. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. I'm spending about 75% more time on DF than FB these days. It's more informative, more interesting, more fun, and I can talk about dance to people who know what I'm talking about. Score! :dancingbanana:

6. Gorme

Gorme Active Member

Where was most of the posting concentrated at?

7. fascination

there were quite a few new threads in ballroom that stayed active all day long....the practice floor thread, the room sharing thread, the victor/anna thread, the what do you want to know about a comp thread, the practicing the wrong song at a social thread, etc....plus the various H and R and the like

8. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

I was working all day yesterday and couldn't log in, until this morning. I was floored to see 3 full pages of active threads running!

9. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

ditto that

10. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

<------------ doesn't do fb

tho I made some money on the stock!

11. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Just an update.
    9/24 202 (likes 132)
    9/25 240 (likes 110)
    9/26 214
    9/27 187
    9/28 103

I added the likes for a couple of days too so you could see that type of activity is pretty big here too.

We had been staying in the 50-150 post range per day for quite a while, so the last week has been considerably higher, and not because of more traffic from Google. It is just a result of more people who are already a member participating it seems.

Our biggest day of the year (I believe) was March 13 with 338 posts and March was a busy month overall.