Event Announcements > 4/15 Dance at Supershag

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by naw, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naw

naw New Member

I heard there was a big dance of some sort at Supershag this Friday can anyone give me more information about it?

2. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

:D Welcome to DF naw! :D

I am not from the MA area, but I am sure, someone else will answer your question!

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forums. I moved your post to the 'Events and Announcements' thread as it is the proper location for it.

I don't know anything about the dance, but I'm sure you can check their website and find out whatever you need.

Happy dancing :D

4. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hi naw,

Welcome to Dance Forums! :D

I would suggest you check the thread specifically set aside for Super Shag for such info. Also, their website can be located there where I feel certain you'll be able to locate the info you are looking for.

In using these resources we can prevent littering Dance Forums with this type of post as well. :idea: ;)

Thank you,
    Dance Poet

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi naw. Welcome. :D

I pulled information from their website. Maybe, if someone from supershag checks in later, they can give more detail. No special location information was given, so I assume the event is at the supershag dance complex itself. And, btw, it appears that supershag is also sponsoring an event on the 16th. 8)

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ummm, why not just check their website? :?

7. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

hmmm.... :? :doh: Seems logical!! As DP also said just check out the thread that they have devoted entirely to themselves... :wink: :)

8. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

PWalker:

Posting the information requested by naw here on this thread is very difficult to accept. All that needs to be done is to provide information on the Super Shag thread specifically being permited for this type of information to be posted. Four moderators have posted to this thread well in advance of when your post was put here, and all four of them have pointed naw in the correct direction. Your action has been very uncooperative with the direction the DF staff has taken regarding this thread.

Therefore I am locking this thread as my second step in taking action to correct this issue. Please do not let this happen again. This will be reviewed further with the DF staff and additional action maybe taken.

My third step has been to delete your post here on this thread, and if you'd like, you can post the information in the correct location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.