Dancers Anonymous > 5th Never Ending Word Game ;)

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancePoet, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

So la is the language of the tiny bubbles eminating bubbliciously from champagne flutes awaiting their time amidst busy partiers playing Mel Torme tunes on round drums covered with thin sheets of invisible silk gauze. Similarly, do non-partiers consider bubbles to interfere with social interactions like dancing and snorkling? Indeed, who snorkles under high skinny lights covered with mylar and bubbly plastic?

Anyhow, tomorrow penguins won't play tumpets merrily, monkeys won't gossip about other apes, although several of the marsupials will melt with sticky fingers covering white pebbles with snow and crickets skipping to the music chirp only sporadically feeling bored. Alas today bunnies began burping quietly, and kitties carefully listened while other pets quickly scurried indoors, gallavanting around the enormous shiny bandstand.

Yesterday, I danced alone a very slow and a bit too haphazardly for my taste but nobody smelt better than her shoes dipped in castor oil. She glided across by moonlight, and gently danced across my mind, as I practiced my tango in hopes of eventually sweeping away her utmost inner fears of silence.

Miraculously, my busy schedule survived investigation by prohibited methods, sneakily chosen since the year before I left without informing the innocent. I drew obvious delight from being engaged in devoted practice of secretive dancing. Somehow in the confusion lights flashed from above as tenderly as waltzing scarecrows underneath glowing tans, visible from every perspective although mostly atrocious. Dark eyes pleading for love to forget previous encounters once forgotten yet now stirring in lugubrious dismay, yet somehow content. Serendipitously, the unexpected rain washed joy away, while we contemplated the clear, mutual agreement of yesterday's accidental, yet fortuitous flirtation.

Perhaps tonight will prove illuminating for several reasons, including daily anecdotes regarding unanticipated longing for the mutuality of splendiforous movement across glistening floorboards, intuitively known to be healing dark moods. Unexpectedly, however, joyful tidings bring about eclectic reminiscings of previously misunderstood expectations through smooth operators dreaming of sugar covered raspberries.

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly tomorrow came quickly

2. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

So la is the language of the tiny bubbles eminating bubbliciously from champagne flutes awaiting their time amidst busy partiers playing Mel Torme tunes on round drums covered with thin sheets of invisible silk gauze. Similarly, do non-partiers consider bubbles to interfere with social interactions like dancing and snorkling? Indeed, who snorkles under high skinny lights covered with mylar and bubbly plastic?

Anyhow, tomorrow penguins won't play tumpets merrily, monkeys won't gossip about other apes, although several of the marsupials will melt with sticky fingers covering white pebbles with snow and crickets skipping to the music chirp only sporadically feeling bored. Alas today bunnies began burping quietly, and kitties carefully listened while other pets quickly scurried indoors, gallavanting around the enormous shiny bandstand.

Yesterday, I danced alone a very slow and a bit too haphazardly for my taste but nobody smelt better than her shoes dipped in castor oil. She glided across by moonlight, and gently danced across my mind, as I practiced my tango in hopes of eventually sweeping away her utmost inner fears of silence.

Miraculously, my busy schedule survived investigation by prohibited methods, sneakily chosen since the year before I left without informing the innocent. I drew obvious delight from being engaged in devoted practice of secretive dancing. Somehow in the confusion lights flashed from above as tenderly as waltzing scarecrows underneath glowing tans, visible from every perspective although mostly atrocious. Dark eyes pleading for love to forget previous encounters once forgotten yet now stirring in lugubrious dismay, yet somehow content. Serendipitously, the unexpected rain washed joy away, while we contemplated the clear, mutual agreement of yesterday's accidental, yet fortuitous flirtation.

Perhaps tonight will prove illuminating for several reasons, including daily anecdotes regarding unanticipated longing for the mutuality of splendiforous movement across glistening floorboards, intuitively known to be healing dark moods. Unexpectedly, however, joyful tidings bring about eclectic reminiscings of previously misunderstood expectations through smooth operators dreaming of sugar covered raspberries.

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly tomorrow came quickly for

3. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly tomorrow came quickly for startled

4. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited

5. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers

6. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened

7. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by

8. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing

9. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins

10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping

11. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically

12. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under

13. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen

14. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower

15. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces

16. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces. Incidentally,

17. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces. Incidentally, reality

18. cl5814

cl5814 New Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces. Incidentally, reality kicks

19. Katarzyna

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces. Incidentally, reality kicks hard

20. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

Despite screams from desperate dancers, we are welcomed to participate in rapidly escalating excitement emanating faces which could tomorrow assuredly remind us that everything flows through to beginnings of something special. Surprisingly, tomorrow came quickly for startled, excited dreamers awakened by blushing robins chirping melodically under the fallen flower pieces. Incidentally, reality kicks hard candy