Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > A bit of fame related to Dancing With the Stars

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Katarzyna, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

We got a bit of fame from the show I guess... NY 1 is showing photos of my partner and I right now... They borrowed it from the NY times article that showed up about him today... Funny.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Wow. Nice. Does your local network broadcast beyond the NYC local area? 8) :)

3. Katarzyna

I don't believe it does...

4. dressgirl

dressgirl New Member

Lovely article! Someone forwarded it to our shop knowing that we knew Alex. Great photos too. Congrats and hope to see you in Manhattan!

5. Katarzyna

Thank you dressgirl!

It will be a pleasure to see you again.

Jodi, the Times photographer took some 500 really great pictures... Must have been tough to choose.

My favourite was Alex doing makup for his friend, a HS age guy. I could imagine the guys reaction if it was printed and some of his HS friends found the article :lol:

6. LXC

LXC New Member

His story fits under the thread 'things you do for the love of dancing'. I'm impressed with the dedication (from both of you). Best of luck at Manhattan.

7. Katarzyna

Thank you LXC!!!!

I think Alex had to sacrifice a lot more in his life for "the love of the dancing" than I had to, but it's fair to say that my life has been totally on hold for the last 2 years because of the dancing...

I hope Manhattan goes well for us. Things are very fresh, but definitely improving steadly...

8. Katarzyna

Alex is definitely the most commited partner I ever had, and I am so glad we are dancing together. I always wanted someone who doesn't have any other distractions, and focuses entirely on dancing... I think I found a perfect one in that sense :)