A Brief Analysis of Archetypal Differentials

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by PretzelsAndBeer, Nov 30, 2008.

1. From a quantum-electrodynamical perspective, the proportion of tuber-related rhetorical exigencies, except in Cincinatti and parts of Idaho*, to the incidence of bovine spongiform encephalopathy, taking into account all sources of measurement uncertainty (with particular consideration given to non-ferrous metals) exceeds the average normalized radiating temperature of extra-solar gamma ray bursts by a factor equal (paradigmatically speaking) to the trade surplus of potatoes (new and used) between 1950 and 1980.

*But not apparently Boise, as reported by Liebowitz, 1995.

2. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

Is it farther to Chicago, or by bus?

3. No, I usually take my lunch.

4. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Bah! I should have known. I'll bet you've never looked at Mars with one ear either. :rolleyes:

5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Finally, a thread that makes sense....

6. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

7. cornutt

Thread? Sense? Do you realize what that does to the heliopause? For that, you need an operational transconductance amplifier, preferably one with mixylodian mode.

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

no, 'sense' - the diagnostic intepolator required for the generation of somalian forbidden rice pasta

yum

9. emeralddancer

ok .... so I am or must be completely moronic and utterly fascinated and must break out the dictionary yet again because you all use words that this gal from jersey can not possibly ever understand in a million years!

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

what language is that you are writing, girl wiggling from the green stone?

11. emeralddancer

:uplaugh:

oh to to much .......

12. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

:uplaugh:

*LOL*!! Brilliant!!

13. cornutt

I believe it's an Indo-European wave interference pattern, perhaps ascertained via the mechanisms of Munchenson by proxy, riboflavin, and lateral MOSFET.

14. You poor misguided fool. That hypothesis was irrefutably discredited by Dr. Larry Fine as far back as 1939 (see, for example, "Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise".)

By the way, Mixylodian is my favorite cable channel.

15. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Wow.....thanks, folks! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. :)

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I think we need a stretcher here - postgustatorial hahaha stiff man syndrome pickup for cartage to the selenium magento-flagelate massage unit...

17. Well sure, that's easy for you to say.

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

actually no, I think I pulled my interthoracicperiaorticbullmastif muscle....

19. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Those Mixolydian minxes playing on their Aeolian harps require transpostion into a minor augmented fifth of scotch and a twelfth night of Ginger Wine to account for the eccentric orbit of Helios Prime and its FireShip aramada

20. That's gotta stink.