Dance Ads > a dress yet again

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

HI, I have a dress also made by Marabo. It kind of fits me, but makes me look a bit square. It would look better on someone slimmer. So ideally measurements that are less than 35 26 37 hight approximately 5'7..
    Dress is in great condition, worn for one season. Covered with swarovski ab stones, the skirt has a great movement. Includes clips, bracelet and necklace. Price is negotiable, but starting at 1100. Not in hurry to sell because I might end up wearing it, but if there is anyone out there that might have a better use for it... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. lynn

lynn New Member

wow, very nice!!

P.S. What does it mean - make you look "square" :confused:??

3. Katarzyna

I have a lot of curves in my body, but the dress wasn't built for curves.. (expecially lower body)... so basically they way it fits me makes me look as though I had no waist..

4. lynn

lynn New Member

Gotcha!

The dress looks quite similar to the one you're wearing in your avatar - is that the same dress??

5. Katarzyna

It fits me, but it isn't flattering for my body type. (and I've been looking for a gold dress for so long :( ) might wear it anyway, but we'll see

6. lynn

lynn New Member

Is gold a popular colour on the dance floor?? I'm just wondering how well it goes with tanned skin.

7. Katarzyna

not sure it it's popular, but I know it's a good color for me

8. lynn

lynn New Member

Good luck with your search, Kat!

9. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

That's gorgeous!

10. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That's a lovely gown!! What kind of fabric is the skirt made of? Crepe de chine? I can't tell without touching it, obviously. But it's smashing! :D

11. Katarzyna

Actually, I cannot tell what fabric is it... hm.. it's something shiny... but not sure what:rolleyes: maybe I could get some help from someone in evaluating the material..

12. pygmalion

Yes. Something shiny and with some weight to it. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I bet it moves beautifully on the floor. :D

13. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Incredible. And you look bloody gorgeous in it. What are you thinking, woman?? :lol:
    Still, if you don't feel comfortable it's probably best to sell...

Twilight Elena

14. Katarzyna

Well, If that's how it looked on me I would be happy, those are not my photos though :D

15. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Looks vaguely charmeuse-like.

16. Twilight_Elena

I swear, I can never tell people apart when they're dressed up for comps. Sorry for the mixup! :oops:
    Though, on a sidenote, I've seen you in other pics and you're gorgeous in them, so I wasn't that far off. ;)

Twilight Elena

17. Katarzyna

:confused: not sure

18. Katarzyna

oh those competitors look all the same once the dress up an put on makup ;)

19. Twilight_Elena

:lol: Good point there.

Twilight Elena

20. pygmalion

Yeah. It's hard for me to tell, from the photo. But it is lovely, whatever it is. :cool: