Country and Western > Advanced line dancer looking for specific dance

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by Kash-b, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

Hey guys!
    I'm new to the board and I am an advanced line dancer. I live in the UK but I am looking for a dance from either the states or the UK. I recently heard this song by Rascal Flatts called 'Love you out loud' and was wondering if anyone knows a dance to it? I've searched everywhere but cant find one online.
    If anyone could help I would appreciate it!
    Cheers!

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

welcome to df. How about posting your question at the following link...

www.danceforums.net

3. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Hiya Kash-b . . . "WELCOME" to the DF . . .

Great song . . . great lyrics, wish I had written it!
    "I want the whole world to know
    Just what I'm all about
    I love to love you out loud"

Anyway, to your question,

I've seen it done . . . I don't know it though . . .

Michelle Potter is the choreographer . . . you may want to try a search for her and her stuff . . . I think she is from the UK??? Maybe . . . maybe an Aussie?

4. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

5. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

Thanx!!

Thanx!! i got a gd one off kickit!

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Cool. :D What is an advanced line dancer, anyway. My local community center has line dance classes scheduled for the fall, and I'm signed up for all the beginner and intenmediate ones. But advanced? What does that mean, in line dance-speak?

7. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

What is advanced? u ask

Well, there is a lot more focus on style in advanced and more arm work, i can give you an example of each, its hard to explain.

Beginners: http://www.kickit.to/ld/Report.php3?PHPSESSID=5d1ffae0295f41aa03f0321aa2d3644c&xt=914&n=7388

Intermediate: http://www.kickit.to/ld/Report.php3?PHPSESSID=5d1ffae0295f41aa03f0321aa2d3644c&xt=051&n=15611

Advanced: http://www.kickit.to/ld/Report.php3?PHPSESSID=5d1ffae0295f41aa03f0321aa2d3644c&xt=606&n=15277

I'm not sure if it is the same everywhere but in the UK there seems to be a lot more emphasis on style in advanced and most of the time they contain tags, restarts or are phrased.
    The ones i gave you aren't the best of examples but i was in a rush :D

8. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

9. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

ooops thats intermediate! oh well

10. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Wow! Thanks for the links. :D

I just noticed you're in the UK. HOw's the linedance scene there? From what I've seen online, it's pretty active. Yes? 8) :D

11. Kash-b

Kash-b New Member

uk liners

Yer it's pretty cool over here. its been quite active recently. The only thing i hate bout the Uk is that they are inventing new moves that no other country has heard of and so when i ask for help on forums like these, no one knows what i'm on about lol!