Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > America's Ballroom Challenge - coming to TV in 2009

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by reb, Nov 18, 2008.

1. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Ditto!

2. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Yes, that's the only positive we came up with on the OSB thread. The evening session won't have those periods when they make the audience clap, look excited, talk amongst themselves, clap wildly, give a standing ovation, or watch somebody walk around the floor and cheer as they go by -- not too mention having everybody get out of their seats two or three times and head for the dance floor to dance for the ending segment.

3. wyllo

wyllo New Member

So sad :(

4. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

*sigh*

:sad:

Words cannot express...............

5. etp777

etp777 Active Member

as mucha s I wasn't looking forward to all the stage directing, etc, I did kinda want to end up on tv. I even moved my haircut two weeks ealrier than normal (was originally scheduled week after OSB) so I could make sure I looked good in case I was on tv. :)

6. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

ahhhh, etp if it's any consolation, I always ended up in the nosebleed seats, no matter how early I sent ticket requests in. I think you pretty much need to be somewhere in the front sections of the floor or risers to have chance....

7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

heh, sure I'll end up in nosebleed seats then too. Oh well, as long as I look good for all the other dancers there (spectating or competing). More important than looking good on tv anyway. :)

8. White Chacha

White Chacha Active Member

Bump

If you're in reach of New Hampshire Public Television over the air or via cable, their schedule claims they're re-airing this show on Sunday 8/29/2010 at 5PM.