Dancers Anonymous > And This Valentine Is For...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Spitfire, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All the follows here on DF and everywhere.

What would us leads be without you.
    :kissme:

2. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you for trusting us leads! :friend:

3. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

awww . . . :friend:

4. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Thanks a lot! :D

5. etchuck

etchuck New Member

Yeah... we leads would have to learn how to follow, and you know how disastrous that would be. :)

6. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

Thank you soooo much :kissme:

7. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Right back at 'ya, Muchachos! :kissme:

8. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

That's really nice. Is it full of chocolate?

9. Spitfire

If I were able to give that in person a dance would also come with it. :wink:

10. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

How sweet is that! Thanks to you all! :kissme:

The chocoate and dance sound good Spitfire! :D

11. Spitfire

I'll think of you all at our studios Valentines dance this Saturday and the USABDA Valentines dance the following week. :wink:

12. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I don't think I ever go dancing where all you good df dancers hang out!

I am going to be out of town this weekend (Missouri), I hope to find a Valentine dance to go to on Friday night or Saturday. Generally, they are listed in the local paper - I already checked the internet and couldn't find anything there. I will bring some dancing shoes along just in case.

13. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I still need to look around for a V-Day dance.

And if there's a lady that would like dinner, dancing, and chocolate, there's a guy up here in New England looking for a date. ;)

14. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Happy St Valentine's Day!

Happy St Valentine's Day! :D

Just wondered what romantic stuff everyone is doing today... for myself, I don't know... I'm waiting to be surprised :roll: .

And while we're at it, who's in love with who? For how long has it been going on? And, any thoughts on love in general?

Your time starts now.... :twisted: :D

15. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

My day includes chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecake(s) (Chocolate, lemon and Strawberry) :banana:

I'm in Salsa mode which is THE dance of love and is perfect for Valentines Day so of course to top it off, I'm wearing RED today. :bouncy: :banana:

I have a few other secrets happening today but I'm keeping them to myself. :raisebro: :nope: , not telling. :lol:

Happy Valentines Day to all and may your day be filled with :friend: and :kissme:

Also see :arrow: Valentine's Day

[​IMG]

16. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Mmmm, sounds yummy! :D

No dancing for me tonight, but I'm wearing red too (okay, more burgundy than red). No surprises or secrets here... I'm going out with my SO for a meal tonight. :D

Remember to check out the "Love thread"! :wink:

17. Keith & Rita

Keith & Rita Member

To answer your questions, a candlelight diner tonight at our favorite restaurant and we are in love with each other!
    May your day be filled with romance![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

You two are great, Keith & Rita. And, since I haven't had a chance to say so before, welcome to the forums. 8) :D

19. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Thanks people, apart from anything else I've just realised how much more I need to learn about emoticons :shock:

Well, still don't know what I'm doing on Valentines night... waiting for a phone call from my beloved... till then I'll do as MacMoto suggests and check out the 'love thread'.

Also, good on ya Keith and Rita, proof that you can be, in the words of Paul Simon, 'still crazy after all these years'. Take it as a compliment, folks! 8) :D :D :D

20. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

I had an excellent valentine weekend, attended a valentine milonga on Saturday night, danced til 4.30am and continued to party til 6am. Did nothing on Sunday but eat and sleep. But today.... I'm down with flu... :( I guess I should ground myself so I don't spread valentine germs. :roll: