Dancers Anonymous > anybody caught the new movie dirty dancing?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by yoyao, Feb 27, 2004.

1. yoyao

yoyao New Member

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
    how is it?

2. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hi yoyao! Long time no "see"... how's it going?

There's already a thread on this in the salsa forum :arrow: check it out

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

LOL! Somebody'd better see this movie and quick. That's four different threads it's been mentioned in, that I can think of. Maybe more. :lol:

4. etchuck

etchuck New Member

Go under the salsa heading. I just wrote my review up.

5. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Hey there yoyao! Where are you now days?

6. yoyao

yoyao New Member

just came back from a competion. i was expecting so much and it didn't go well at all. I was very upset and dissapointed. also I post a question in ballroom section. if u guys can help, I will be really appericate :)
    "well, It just seems the routines put up by my instructor are very basic and not so interesting. even it is for the beginer level competition, there seems nobody at my school can advance to the semifinal. It makes me wonder if I should find a different routine for the next competition, and it also seems some couples are doing a lot of complicated stuff in their routines, and they don't seem follow the rule (they are doing more intermediate or advanced steps in beginer level) and the judges don't seem to mind and they end up in final round or win prizes! what's your guys suggestion? and where can I get a better routine for Jive, Cha, Waltz and QuickStep (for beginer and intermediate) cheers"

7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I'm going to head over to ballroom, and try to start tacking your questions, yoyao.

8. golddancer

golddancer New Member

I have not gotten a chance to see it yet but a dance buddy of mine has... acting stinks he says. I saw a documentary on VH1? or MTV and was not impressed by what I saw.

POSTIVE: Music is great says my Salsa Instructor!!!

:shock: --- will post when I see it for myself... will go to cheap matinee price show.