Dancers Anonymous > Are you a heavy drinker?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Spitfire, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Me three! "bubbles?" And wasn't he the one who was the "stripper" in another post???

David, what are you not telling us???

2. d nice

d nice New Member

I only weigh 165lbs. I'm not aheavy drinker at all. ;)

3. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

:drum roll symbol crash:

:lol:

4. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Your imaginations are much more sordid than my past! :lol:
    I got hired to do a dirty dance sequence, nothing with strippers, although I had a friend marry a stripper, who I did dance with, but nothing sordid.

5. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

we really really need a raised eyebrow smilie!

6. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Come on now Dancementor, no need to be shy! Cat's out of the bag! You already told us you were wild and crazy before you got married. We just want more stories!! Inquiring minds want to know......

7. DanceMentor

C'mon now! Don't you think the site administrator should stay out of trouble? I wouldn't want people to start talking too much...wait a second...I do want people to talk! I just don't want to lose anybody and I want to have some quality conversation here.

So about the bubbles...I'll tell you one thing...because the bubbles were chest high, you couldn't see anything going on below that. 8) I will tell you that what I did was exciting, but it wasn't THAT bad, but I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. After all, my future children might be reading this one day! :lol:

8. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

So like what? You smoked but didn't inhale?

9. DanceMentor

I want to hear somebody else's story before I say more.

10. dancer at heart

dancer at heart New Member

I had gotten butt drunk once downing 2.5 bottles of wine in my young and ignorant days.....the feeling was so aweful to not have full control over oneself that I hardly drank since. Though my tiny bottles of water at the clubs now adays can cost more than alcohol! What's up with that :x (advise to those who are parents or inspiring to be one: never leave 16 year olds at home with sleep over friends alone with bottle(S) of wine over the weekend....bad things can happen.....)

Alright Dancementor aka reformed rake....time to fess up :p

11. DanceMentor

I need more from other people. I've told at least 3 stories of my younger days already (dirty dancing, bubbles, girl on xstasy).

12. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: Nope. Sorry. I'm not telling! :lol:

13. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Wait, wait, wait. This your site. Who can fire you? If we tell our stories, you could fire us . . . besides, do you think we want everyone talking about us like we talk about you? NO WAY! :wink:

14. DanceMentor

You're all fired!

Just kidding, but the word of the day is *Mum*.

15. pygmalion

LOL! Hey. You can't fire me! I quit! :lol: :lol:

Tell you what. If I keep your secrets quiet, can I stay? :roll: :wink: ... Please? :lol: :lol:

16. DanceMentor

I was just practicing my managerial skills. It seems that I get in trouble no matter what I say. I guess I'm pretty hip for a site admin, huh?

Please don't quit, Jenn. You are our top poster. I at least need to give you a "top poster award" before you quit. Maybe a drink?

17. pygmalion

*giggle* (Yes. Giggle -- not LOL! :lol: )

That's okay, DM. I'll let you off the hook, this time. :lol: :lol:

18. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I rarely drink. I like a good glass of wine here and there.

19. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Me, I gave it up just over five years ago.

I'll probably remember this lady named Anita as the person who served me the the very last beer I ever drank.

20. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Did you know it was your last beer at the time?

I think it's great that you decided to do something and here you are five years later and still true to your decision!