Dance Websites > Ateneo De Manila University Dance Sports Club website

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by emkey, Jun 14, 2009.

1. emkey

emkey New Member

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Very nice site emkey. And one of pictures on front page there certainly looks familiar. :)

3. emkey

emkey New Member

thank you Im mostly looking for comments on the design right now but pretty soon you'll be able to see our rankings per competition and sports shots

4. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Really like the design so far. Will be curious to see layout of each section as theybecome live, but so far, looks great to me.

5. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Looks nice!! The only design thing that's bugging me right now is that it's really hard to read "Ateneo De Manila Dancesports Club" in the upper right logo. The contrast between the orange type and blue patterned background doesn't work. I would change that type to either the same blue as the "A" or even grey. :)

6. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Sorry... a couple of other things...

The the type under "Website Launch" and "Announcements/Training" schedule don't match. They are different sizes and colors. If you want them to be different, it should be a really obvious distinction. Otherwise it looks like a mistake.

Also from a browsing standpoint... I might consider bringing down the top links to rest on top of the grey horizontal bar, rather than the top of the screen. All that empty space creates a disconnect from the navigation and the page content. It took me a while to find the links the first time because my eye just didn't notice them.

7. emkey

emkey New Member

thats not possible right now as that's the logo I can't do anything with it those are the colors that are in the logo.

Actually I am thinking about those navigation links hmmm