Dance Ads > Ballroom dresses for very slim ladies

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I have few dresses for some very slim ladies out there.. they are from Katya and Snejana.. for size 0-4, and some for size 0... hight close to 5'5'' but +/- few inches... those are dresses for ladies who struggled to find something small enough.. here they come:

[​IMG] Price $1050

[​IMG]Price $1300

[​IMG] Price 1300

[​IMG]
    Price $1600

2. Katarzyna

More

[​IMG]Price $1600

[​IMG]Price $1900

3. Me

Me New Member

Wow that blue one is beautiful.

4. Katarzyna

It was made as a copy of Katushas dress.. My favourite it the yellow one with pink.. and like the blue one as well.. .. love teh purpl;e too, somehow i fit into it, but very very tight on me :) lol

the others are so small no way they will work for me

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

heading out to have jaw wired shut

6. Katarzyna

no negative comments please.. :)

I met some people who said they cannot find ANYTHING that fits because they are too slim, so I found some dresses that would work... there are not that many very very very slender dancers in standard..

7. fascination

just kidding ...I think it's great that you can provide folks w/ this info Kat

8. Katarzyna

I'm glad to help.. wish I could squeeze into yellow one :(

9. fascination

very fond of the scarlet and black and the lt blue as well

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Grrr... those are the perfect sizes for me height and all! It's tooooo bad that I don't make that kind of money, or they would be sold by now! Love the blue one the best though! ;)

11. Me

Me New Member

How slim is slim? Can you post a ballpark figure?

It might be worth having the jaw wired shut! It would certainly help me combat this nasty reflex my body seems to have - the hand goes straight to the mouth when food is present.

12. fascination

0-4 doesn't tell you enough?

13. wyllo

wyllo New Member

Well, I can tell you I wear three different sizes depending on where I shop -- so if the dresses have a very narrow range of fit it would help to have measurements to go by.

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I am sure Kat could provide measurements to anyone who is actually interested in buying any of these dresses.

15. Katarzyna

taht scarlet one will fit someone with hips of probably under 33 inches.. no zipper.. blue has a little more flexibility

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

wow... that IS tiny...

17. Katarzyna

well, most of them chest would be 32 MAX, waist 25 MAX and hips 35 MAX.. depending on which.. purple is slightly bigger.. 33 26 36 would work.. scarlet with black is smallest.. hips 34 max.

there is some variation there, but close to those sizes.. I mean small.. not just slim i.e. no fat.. small as in really small body construction, small ribcage etc... but if you want someting specific let me know.. I can tell you more details if you are intersted in particular dress. of if you pm me measurements I will tell you which one has a chance of fitting

18. Katarzyna

yes the scarlet one is the tiniest..

purple and blue are the largest

19. Katarzyna

thinking aobut it, there is slight variation. I would add 1 inch to what I posted above..

20. Me

Me New Member

I asked for measurements because I've found so many ballroom gowns that say 'small' on the tag but fit to a large medium due to a combination of vanity sizing and stretching. I'm sure you know the drill. :roll:

Though now that I think of it, this is Kat we're talking about. She'd accurately represent measurements I think. ;)

Hmm. Well it looks like I MIGHT be able to squeeze into that purple one, but the others are indeed too tiny. Thanks for posting the details Kat. :)