Dance Ads > Ballroom dresses for very slim ladies

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I squeezed into it so others will too :) I might buy it actually, LOVE the fabric and movement and dress siluette on me.. :) like dresses that make me look slimmer :)

yes, When I said slim I mean slim.. As in people who can't find dresses that are small enough for them :)

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I'm glad that you posted this. While the dress would fit, the chest area would not. So, the dresses wouldn't work. Oh well.

3. Katarzyna

too bad, but again this can vary slightly with each dress.. this is my approximation only..

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

No. It's ok. I'm glad that you said that. I tried on dance dresses before that didn't fit because of that reason. So, I don't mind at all! ;)

5. Katarzyna

well it's a good reason I think ;)

6. Katarzyna

Any available katya's gown is now $1000

7. Katarzyna

The purple gown is sold. only orange, ornage with black stoning and the pink dresses are available

8. Katarzyna

Pink noe Katya wore at Ohio is sold..

katyas last gown available is the orange one with black stoning... she will have no more dresses.. she is currently with Dore

9. Katarzyna

Forgot to list the red dress before.. This is the last one from katya... it is unstoned. perfect condition... will get price posted soon but it will be under 1000. Its made of beautiful laces and satins.. I saw it on the floor and I have to Say its one of the nicest from katya.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Katarzyna

Price for the red gown will be 900, its made from pricey fabrics

11. Katarzyna

its already sold