Dance Ads > Ballroom & Latin Dresses, plus tux for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Daniella, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Daniella

Daniella New Member

Hello everyone. I am presently selling a few dance dresses and a tuxedo. Here are the links to the dresses. There are many photos on facebook as well. Thank you for your time.

Some info:

size: 0-4
    height: 5'5 (with shoes)
    Chest: 32 (B cup)

Please feel free to ask any questions. You ncan find more info on www.ballroomdancers.com Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

tux for sale $500[​IMG]
    height 5'9

more dresses
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

more photos on www.dancesportinfo.net

Hello. The latin royal blue with feathers and the yellow standard dress have been sold. Thank you so much.

The black feather dress has also been sold.

Hello everyone. The baby pink standard has been sold. Dresses that remain:

1)Blue Latin
    2) white standard
    3) Rasberry standard

Thanks!!!!!xoxo

Hello =) I wanted to update that the only dresses that I still have for sale are the light blue short latin...and the white standard. The tux is also still available. All others have been sold. Thanks. Hugs!

Hello. I have another standard dress for sale:
    http://www.ballroomdancers.com/Classifieds/Costumes/query3.asp?CID=16935

Thanks! =)

Hi everyone,

After massive shopping at Embassy Ball, I decided that it's time to say good-bye to one of my dresses.

I am now putting up a sky blue dress for sale. Dress has one slit sleeve with two buttoned straps on right arm. Skirt has 4 layers – 3 chiffon and 1 satin underskirt. Upper body is coated with AB Crystal Swarovski stones with a little bit of Aquamarine AB stones. Over the body is one layer of chiffon to create a flowing movement. The dress also has a built-in bodysuit, sewn bra cups, and a zipper in the back.

Dress is in good condition. I stand 5'8 tall w/o heels and measurements are approximately 34-28-37, so the dress will fit ladies around this size.

Asking price is $1200.00; negotiable for best offer.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking!

I have one, see attached.

More info can be found here:

http://public.fotki.com/tsaim03/

If anyone lives around the L.A. area/Southern California, I'll be at Golden State and CA Star for any tryon's. Please send me a PM if interested!

I will be at the Golden State Challenge for try-ons this week. If interested, please PM me so that I can make arrange my schedule.

This goes the same for the brown dress, too.

Hello. I currently have 3 Dresses for sale (2 Latin and 1 Standard). Earlier dresses on this post have been sold. For more info, please visit the NEWS section on our page: www.PashaDaniella.shutterfly.com. Thank you so much for looking. xoxo

Cream

Attached Files:

2. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Beautiful dresses Daniella

3. suburbaknght

suburbaknght Well-Known Member

Can you PM me the tux information?

4. Beetlebug

Beetlebug New Member

Do you still have any dresses for sale? The ones pictured here are gorgeous!