Tango Argentino > Barbie & Ken Tango Dolls

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by DanceMentor, Sep 16, 2002.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

If your one of those people that has got to have everything related to tango, I've found something you don't have yet:
    Barbie and ken Tango Giftset
    [​IMG]

Barbie® and Ken® make a sizzling couple as they dance the Tango in Latin-inspired outfits. Barbie doll’s fitted red dress with plunging neckline accentuates her every move with dangling red fringe and hanging black and pink feathers. Black net stockings and black heels add a racy touch, while hot pink three-quarter length gloves and dangling rhinestone earrings complete the ensemble. Her upswept brown hair is adorned with a pink rose and feathers, and in her mouth, she clenches a single rose given to her by her partner, Ken. With rooted hair and rugged-looking facial hair, Ken makes a dashing companion. He’s dressed in pinstriped pants, red collared shirt, and six-button vest that features a black and red floral pattern on back. A matching tie, black shoes, and a silvery watch chain complete his outfit. Ages 14 and up. (emphasis on 'and up')

mindputtee likes this.
  2. Enthusiast

Enthusiast New Member

Here is another pic of the Tango dolls. That has got to hurt her neck! :lol:
    [​IMG]

3. solankie

solankie New Member

Did or do you now still have your old Barbie dolls and clothes?How many were or are naked/ My niece seems to when done playing with them keep most of her dolls nude even though she can dress them. While babysitting, i notices there is an ever increasing lack of clothes for every barbie. A lot of her dolls must survive the elements of nature. It does not matter to her that some of them cost more than the regular ones.

4. bjp22tango

bjp22tango Active Member

My sister & I had several of the Barbie dolls from the 60's on up. We had a Midge you don't see much anymore (light skinned black doll with short curly black hair). I'm thinking she was popular during the Supremes being on the Top 40.

They would invariably end up naked. Probably because we were more interested in the doll clothes than the dolls themselves.

5. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

She is with Ken again? The Blaine episode is over?

6. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i want a pair

8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

That sounds so wrong...

9. Me

Me New Member

:doh:

Joe...