Dance Ads > Beautiful Turquoise Standard Gown

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by NonieS, Mar 30, 2011.

1. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Hello all,

My absolutely beautiful turquoise standard gown from my avatar will be for sale officially starting at Nationals, but I thought I would advertise it early here since I like you all so much ;).

I designed the dress myself and have received tons of compliments on it (especially for the color). It is made from Chrisanne fabric and has over 20 gross flatback stones on it (Crystal AB and Light Sapphire AB) and approx 54-55 large sew on crystal AB stones. It has a faux weave pattern creating the straps and the detail on the front and back (I really don't know how best to describe it in words... the pictures should explain better). The skirts and floats are turquoise satin chiffon with light blue organza underskirts, creating nice depth. The color is a very rich, saturated blue and is extremely striking on the floor.

The dress is in great condition, having only been worn 4 times, and is not missing any stones. I can provide you with replacement stones (for the sew on stones as well as the light sapphire stones).

Dress is for sale for $1500. I am 5'8" without heels, though the dress can be easily altered to fit a shorter lady. Dress would best fit someone size 0-4 in pants (I am size 2 pant, size 4 dress)... The dress comes with matching clip-on earrings.

Please PM me if you are interested in arranging a try-on. Again, I need this dress through Nationals, but am looking to give it a new home after that. I will be posting more pictures of the dress as I find them. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like a closer look at and I can take a pic with my phone :)

Nonie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

more pix..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jjs914

jjs914 Active Member

I think you danced at Eastern? and were getting ready at the same time as me!

Because I remember thinking what a great dress you were wearing! I don't dance standard, but think this is lovely. Good luck selling it!

4. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Yes that was me! The dress wasn't finished a the time... thanks so much!! :)

5. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

love it!

6. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Very pretty!

7. jjs914

jjs914 Active Member

Yes, I remember you were telling someone you needed to finish stoning it. Wish I had said hi!

8. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

I found some full body pics of the dress from MIT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There were a ton more, but I think this should suffice.. the rest are all on facebook. The skirt moves quite well.

9. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

I just *finished* (kind of... one more small detail to do later) stoning my new dress, so I won't be wearing the blue one at Nationals (except maybe in the early rounds of pre-champ). I will still be bringing the dress to Nationals if you want to try it on.

10. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Next time :)

11. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

ok so the dress had it's swan song at Nationals, so now I am officially looking to give it a new home.

12. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

this dress is still for sale.

13. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Price Reduced to $1400... This dress is also available to rent. Please PM me if you or anybody you know is interested.

14. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Very beautiful, love the color!

15. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Thanks so much!!! The color is great.... it is my very favorite.

I hope it will find a new home because I always love seeing my dresses back on the floor.

16. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Bump... this dress is still for sale._

17. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

This dress has just been professionally cleaned so it is certifiably non smelly ;)

I will have it with me at Manhattan this weekend (friday night and Sunday), so if you want to try it on, let me know!!!

18. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Bump. This dress is still available. If anyone wants to try it on this weekend at Empire, let me know. I will be there on Sunday evening.

19. NonieS

NonieS Well-Known Member

Price reduced to $1,200.

20. GGinrhinestones

GGinrhinestones Well-Known Member

Beautiful dress - I'd be all over it if I danced standard.