Dancers Anonymous > Being "unsexy"

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by FancyFeet, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

You can never be too massive. Just saying

<----------- slams protein drink and continues biceps curls

CaliChris10 likes this.
  2. CaliChris10

CaliChris10 Active Member

Tom Selleck when he was Magnum!

3. CaliChris10

Haven't you seen 007?

4. leee

leee Well-Known Member

You mean Daniel Craig? RROWR.

CaliChris10 likes this.
  5. CaliChris10

Him too lol :) but no, the original 007. Google Sean Connery young or 007.

6. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Lmao. Daniel Craig got in epic shape. But he's short

I think there is generational variance too

7. CaliChris10

There are a lot of hot short guys. I am 5'11" so unless a guy is over 6' he is short :)
    I don't think movie stars now are as handsome as they used to be. I am in my 30's but love men like Clark Gable, James Dean, Marlon, Richard Gere...I could go on and on.
    The same could be said for the women...Lana Turner, Rita Hayworth, Ava Gardner to name a few..women don't look like that today. IMO

8. stash

stash Well-Known Member

Mmmmm Johnny Depp. Orlando Bloom. Jennifer Lawerance.

Johnny cuz I love me my silver foxes. (Explains my 8 year age gap with my man)
    Orlando Bloom. Just swoon.
    Jennifer Lawrance because her personality is just so darn cute. Please she's physical cute too.

9. CaliChris10

she is interesting, looks different all the time. Johnny depp for sure! I love older men also..my man is 10 my senior :)
    Orlando Bloom has sexy dark eyes.

10. CaliChris10

Javier Bardem, Clive Owen...Channing Tatum(hunk) can dance too :)

11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

well then, are you suggesting that the only perspective from which one is objectively sexy is from their own perspective?....because if that is the case, then I only view myself as sexy sporadically as well...I mean, sexy is subjective and from SOMEONES perspective....people aren't just universally always sexy or not in the same way every day by some universal standard....

as for the divorce analogy, I personally have no experience with that...but I have seen it happen

stash likes this.
  12. fascination

ew

Purr and dancelvr like this.
  13. fascination

none of them by looks.... but I like johnny in several movies

stash likes this.
  14. CaliChris10

No think you missed what I was saying. But never mind...its just silly now. And I have to cook dinner :)
    And the divorce thing...I have no experience either...but lots of divorced people randomly hook up because that attraction is still there.

15. CaliChris10

HUNK!

Attached Files:

twnkltoz likes this.
  16. fascination

I read very clearly what you were saying, but it's fine to let it drop...WTR divorced folks: sure some do....and plenty don't because the person now leaves them cold iand is no longer sexy TO THEM regardless of what anyone else might think...which is sort of the point...it is subjective.....even if we could concur on several nearly universally beautiful people, which we can't, as the past page has shown, there would still be people who have experienced them and due to that, have been left cold....

17. fascination

no :)...

18. fascination

now I am going to have to think about my list...I tend not to go for stars...

19. CaliChris10

Oh yeah I agree that beauty does not always go hand in hand with sexiness...I worked with a gorgeous male model, absolutely gorgeous but did not find him sexy at all. And I tried because he was so beautiful :)

20. CaliChris10

Then how will we know who they are?! :)