Salsa > Best Regards from Russia to all fans dance

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Vera, May 14, 2013.

1. Vera

Vera New Member

Hello, everybody! I am new member on this site. Excuse me for my mistakes. I am from Russia and I do not know English language very well. I adore dancing. Especially I love temperamental Latino dances. I live in small town in central Russia and I do not have enough opportunities for improve dance skills. There are not dance schools and teachers and places for dance party in my town. But I use every chance for dance. 18-21 May I will be in Paris. I want to visit La Pachanga and take dance lessons. If somebody will can to be there - let join!

Soulmate61 likes this.
  2. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Welcome to DF.. but.. you need to go to Salsa Forums ,where there are french people posting ( and your english is fine ! )

3. Vera

Vera New Member

Thanks a lot for a high estimate my knowledge of English language, but I am learning English now and I understand that mistakes is inevitable. I think in La Pachanga in Paris I will meet with French people certainly, but I do not know French at all and I would like to contact with someone English speaking. Anyhow dance language is accessible for anybody:)

Soulmate61 likes this.
  4. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

Has someone ever thought of fusing both forums or eventually to link this DF sub forum directly to the Salsa Forums?

5. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

The mods do not want that