Dance Ads > Black Lace Latin Costume For Sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Roadrunner, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

The time has come for my to sell my latin dress, a very sad moment indeed. But I ordered a new one so you gotta do what you gotta do! It is absolutely stunning on the floor, I get so many people approaching me and telling me how much they love it, even people I have never met before will come up to me and comment. It's black lace and encrusted with jet, jet AB, crystal, and crystal AB stones. It has no body suit but instead it has a built-in panty and the bra is just a Victoria's Secret push-up bra with heavy stoning on the front.

My measurements are 33-26-37, 5 feet 4 inches tall, and it fits me like a dream. However it stretches quite a bit. The bra is 32B.

I'm asking $850 but the price is slightly flexible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can also see several pictures of the dress "in action" on my Myspace page - ht tp://tinyurl.com/3agedf

2. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

Oohh I like! But my parents would kill me..

3. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

Will take any reasonable offer for my dress.. Not able to be picky right now.

4. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Yeow! :raisebro:

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I can see why. :raisebro:

6. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Would never fit me, unfortunately, but it looks gorgeous. Also, I can't seem to access the tinyurl link. It redirects me to the Myspace homepage...

7. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Very sexy. Absolutely gorgeous.

8. etp777

etp777 Active Member

:) Amazing Roadrunner. Sadly, I don't think it'll fit me. ;)

9. MissBallroomBear

MissBallroomBear Active Member

You have to be a Myspace member to view profiles. If you are a member, make sure you're logged in.

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Can't we try?

Just gorgeous. Can't imagine its going to take you long to sell.

You aren't selling bodies like that while you are at it? I could do with a new one... ;)

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

ED, for some reason, even if it fit, I don't think I could convince pro to be seen on the floor with me wearing that. :)

12. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

Haha you guys are funny :) It's a great dress, really is. I wish I could keep it but I've worn it to Vol State two years in a row, and it's coming up again.. Gotta have a change!

Any ideas for where to list it, other than here and ballroomdancers.com?

13. la_fleur

la_fleur New Member

Is that latin dress still on sale?

Is it?

14. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

Yes! :) Check your PMs.