Dance Ads > Bright visible ballroom gown

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

One of my friends asked me to help her sell her gown.. She wore it couple of times and made it a little over 6 months ago.. This gown is in Poland at the moment so it will be easy to ship to anywhere in Europe or the US. This is one of the most attention getting dresses you will ever see. It looks fantastic on the floor as I saw it during Polish Open. It will fit ideally someone 5'7 +/- 2 inches.. US Size 0-6, size 8 will probably be too big for this particular gown.. It's made of chiffon and laces, beautifully stoned over 30 gross, and includes hair pice and necklace.

The price for this gown will be $1600 which would include shipping from poland to the us and all other fees
    [​IMG].[​IMG]

2. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Wow, I love this dress (although yellow is really not even my color)! Too bad I just got a new dress... Even if I hadn't, the sizing is probably a bit too low - 4-6 is the smallest I can pull off...

3. Katarzyna

This is a really cool dress, someone with my measurements would have to squeeze into it.. ideally it's for someone slimmer than me..

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

gorgeous...!!!

is that the maker of the red/gold dress i wore? something about the one above looks similar...

5. Katarzyna

yes, it's the same maker. and same person designed it :)

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

that's what i suspected... ;)

talented lady!

7. Katarzyna

Indeed..

8. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Is it yellow or lime green? My wife needs a lime green Waltz dress - I assume that's what it's for???

It's a beautiful dress - she's a size 1- 4 depending on the dress and she is 5'61/2" - almost too perfect for her . . .

9. Katarzyna

The color is basically highlighter yellow. it's not green :( Other than that, the measurements sound perfect.. And yes, it would work for waltz...

10. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Hey Kat is that necklace attached to the gown, or is that separate? By the way... I love the colors!!! ;)

11. Katarzyna

THe necklace is separate.. here is a detailed photo, unfortunately not of the front.
    [​IMG]

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

so striking... very impressed with the way she layered color in this dress

13. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I am not at all fond of neon colours, but the design is amazing, as well as the accessories.

T_E

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

agreed and agreed. she sure pulls this one off well. what's her name, kat?

15. Katarzyna

her name is Julka

16. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Thanks Kat! That's the kind of necklace that I want to learn how to make. I think that they are so pretty even for evening wear! They can't be that hard to make right lol?

17. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Really wish I could afford it. It's gorgeous!!! and it sounds like it would fit me! oh well....

18. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

this sounds like another one of those "Hey, let's all pool our money and share it" gowns :cool:

(BTW, what is up with the sudden buttload of ads on ballroomdancers.com w/no photos?)

19. Katarzyna

No idea about the ads, but it mentions something about the hackers when you try to load photos I think... lol.

20. Katarzyna

My friend needs to sell this dress before Blackpool to pay for the trip. She decided to reduce the price to $1400 including all the shipping fees