Dance Ads > Bringing tons of dresses to Ohio.

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I don' tthink I could ever accept a position like this, too much risk!

2. redhead

redhead New Member

I hope your health insurance was good!

3. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I hope she had dental ;)

I always wanted to work at a Carvel Ice Cream joint...but I imagine you get sick of it after a while anyway. A chocolate factory would completely do me in.

4. Katarzyna

I was giving out some chocolate samples at Sax from Nehaus.. That's really really bad because they are really really good. I think best chocolates ever.. I would be over 200 pounds in couple weeks if that was my regular jog. I don' think I could controll it

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

man I worked for HOSPICE...all a bunch of women who work with dying people...if you think there wasn't an unbeleivable amount of self-consolation(aka chocolate gorging) going on , you are sadly mistaken...those women could take down MASSIVE quantities of chocolate...not my thing...other equally bad vices, but not chocolate

6. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Been watching my weight for a few months now.

Was up over 190, but I'm back between 186 and 189 regularly now.

Thankfully I don't need to worry about fitting into those dresses. :lol:

However, I'd still like to lose a few more pounds and get down under 180 again. :cool:

7. redhead

redhead New Member

I worked as a waitress in a pie shop back in the days; the month I started I gained like 5 pounds. I'm talking dark chocolate truffle cream pie, among 25 others. And then I didn't want any pie any longer and lost all that weight and then some the next month. But you do get a lot of exercise waitressing.

8. wyllo

wyllo New Member

I worked at a donut shop in high school and any donuts left over at the end of the day were ours to eat. You'd think I would have gotten sick of them at some point but I never did. They were just as tasty my first day of work as my last. :D

9. Katarzyna

Another note, I will have dresses ranging from $550 to $2000 so there could be something perfect for anyone. They are all good quality & good condition :)

10. Katarzyna

I have right now 14 gowns with me.. great opportunity to try them on.

11. Katarzyna

If anyone is interested in trying some gowns on during Nationals, please PM me :)

12. Katarzyna

Today is the last day to ask me to bring specific dresses to nationals.. I will not have email access till after nationals.

13. lil glam gal

lil glam gal New Member

on your website is that all of your dresses for sale?

14. Katarzyna

Those are all the ones I am selling, but only 2 of those are mine at the moment..