Dance Ads > British Open Leroc Championships - October 2003

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Pass It On, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Pass It On

Pass It On New Member

Dear Fellow Jiver

This October 2003 Brighton will be hosting the British Open Leroc Championships. This will be a premier event at a top venue in the happening city of Brighton - one of the country's newest and most exciting cities. And with all the top names at it - as competitors, judges and DJs - were expecting a great day for competitors and spectators alike.

The reason I'm emailing you is to invite you to come, either as a competitor or as a spectator. Also, if you would like to invite others to come we can send you literature or Entry Forms to distribute. Please email me your postal address on andy@britroc.com and I will get a supply in the post for you.

If you'd like to put a link up for us we will do the same for you on our website at www.britroc.com . Please pay it a visit to get more information about the competition on Sunday 12th October and the big dance night on the day before.

There has already been huge interest in this event and with your help and participation we can make it a day to remember.

I've pasted some of the information from our website on the bottom of this email. There's plenty more news of the event on the website at www.britroc.com . If you have any questions you can always email me, andy@britroc.com or call my mobile on 0781 321 3201.

This competition is being run by Graham LeClerc and myself, Andy McGregor. Graham is well known on the competition circuit and has, with his partner Sarah, come first in the Advanced and Showcase in Bristol and come second in the Blackpool Competition for 2 years. I am always expected to be entertaining and am easily recognised as the 'Hooker' in the all man double-trouble Rugby team that came 4th in Blackpool 03, a "Milk Tray" boy in Blackpool 02 where we came 3rd, and most recently, Popeye to Nina Daines's Olive Oyl in the 03 Ceroc Championships Open section.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Andy McGregor
    Britroc

BritRoc 2003
    The British Open Leroc Championships
    Top Prize £1000 for

Winners of the Showcase

NO BIGGER prize pot in British Modern Jive

In total over £3,500

in prizes!!!

make this

The one to Win

The one to Watch

Sunday 12th October 2003

In the Great Hall

At The Hove Centre

(Formerly Hove Town Hall)

in The City of Brighton

· Saturday dance and Sunday Championships to make a fantastic weekend

· 6pm until Midnight on the Saturday

· Midday until Midnight on the Sunday

· 12 hours of competition, freestyle and entertainment

· 9 competition categories

· New 'Open' and 'Seniors' categories

· over £3500 in prizes.

· Over 5 hours of freestyle dancing in the Great Hall

· Continuous Freestlye all day in the Freestyle Lounge - A WHOLE 12 HOURS!!!

· Food available at the venue

· Licensed bars at the venue

· Great Seaside Location

· Easily reached by public transport - half an hour from London Gatwick

· Good multi-storey parking opposite the venue

· Party tickets for the evening only

· Video of the Event

· Massage

· Trade stands with dance, clothes, shoes, holidays, etc.

· Top DJs

· Photographic Competition

· Prize for 'Most Fun Couple'

Saturday 11th October 2003 Dancing 'til midnight - Dance at The Hove Centre

Sunday 12th October 2003 Midday 'til Midnight - The Competition at the Hove Centre

Whether you are coming to compete, freestyle, spectate or all 3 you are guaranteed a brilliant day. And you can combine the competition with a weekend in Brighton, the country's premier seaside resort with Saturday shopping, theatre, cinema and a fantastic/varied selection of pubs, clubs and restaurants.