Ballroom Dance > Videos > Bruno Collins & Luanne Pullian Bolero

Discussion in 'Videos' started by DancingShoes, Oct 1, 2009.

1. DancingShoes

DancingShoes New Member

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

That's been on my favorites list on youtube for a while. Someone needs to dig up some more video of them and put it up there though. You'd think after all their years of competing and titles we could do better than one video. :)

3. DancingShoes

DancingShoes New Member

Still gives me the goose bumps, though.

4. Just a Great Video,
    Had a Coaching with her a couple of weeks ago.
    She is just incredible.

5. Nybz

Nybz New Member

Nice timing to post this. Just yesterday I had my first experience with Bolero. And this video is amazing, I just love their chemistry together, there is so much passion between them and the song.

6. etp777

etp777 Active Member

I have not had a coaching with her (though she's been in studio at least once and he of course has been in a bunch of times), but had "dance evaluation" with him, and helped us define some new goals for next year. Really appreciated his insight. Bah, but watching this again, just really makes me want more video of them. Love seeing them dance. :) Thanks for reminding me of this one, dancingshoes.

7. DancingShoes

DancingShoes New Member

It's amazing to watch Bruno choreograph. He does all our opens and showcases. He gets that 1000 mile stare looking in the mirror; long time. Then, suddenly he grabs his pros and whala! He knows exactly what he wants. He dances it and then teaches. 100mph his brain is going. Very impressive.

8. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Yep, love watching it. Heh, and love watching pros try to keep up. :)

9. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

I have a video of performances by Bruno and Luann. I got it from Dance Vision a long time ago. I don't know if they sell it anymore.

10. gracie

gracie Active Member

Thanks for posting that- they are beautiful and inspiring to watch.

11. liz

liz New Member

I really loved this vidoe... I would like to see vidoes of more of the past champions who are judges. Its easy to forget that they were once in our shoes.