Ballroom Dance > Videos > Bryan Watson & Carmen Vincelj's Final Honor Dance (Retirement Announcement)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Dapenda, Jun 6, 2007.

1. contracheck

contracheck New Member

I have just reviewed other dances in your posted collection. I don't know where you got them but Your selections are incredible.

2. Becca

Becca Active Member

Thank you! I have so many more to upload at some point, footage from both days of the Congress, the Team Match, and then the amateur and professional Standard and Latin competitions. I got most of the finals / semi finals recorded.

3. Becca

Becca Active Member

Just had the same letter myself.

Never mind. Of course, I knew it was wrong to take them in the first place, so to upload them was pretty risky. I have now removed them so as not to cause any problems or offence.

The only thing I could possibly do to share them with those who want them is to upload them to my MySpace account?

4. contracheck

contracheck New Member

Darn it. I thought that this might happen, so i hurridly taped it in my VCR. I was planning to record it in my DVD for better picture, but my equipment was not ready.

5. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

You can still watch the video for free on the thedancingchannel.tv. All you have to do is sign up for a free account.