Dancers Anonymous > Cat antics

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by nucat78, May 29, 2008.

1. Rugby

Rugby Member

Kitty was good about having Meesha, his Bearded Collie dog cousin over for the night.
    I had to chase Meesha away from Kitty's food only to have Kitty, a half hour later, complaining that he was going to hurl. I ran him to the toilet and low and behold, what did he throw up but tiny bone shaped dry dog food. He tried to eat it fast so I wouldn't notice and thus didn't bother chewing it but swallowed them whole. He could not escape the evidence of his thievery and neither one was given treats last night.

2. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Got one of him sleeping

[​IMG]

3. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

i'll try to take a picture of mine when she is sleeping in our bed. last night she almost pushed me of the bed.

4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

or at the very least give you a HUGE attitude if you dare to disturb their slumber.

5. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

you are reading my mind. sometimes i sleep like a soldier, because if i move i got GRRRRRRRRRRRRR in front of my face.

6. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

this is how my kitty sleeps in our bed.

and the second picture is a next animal that is coming in our house. :p

Attached Files:

7. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Oh, she sleeps like a little angel :cool:

But ferrets?!? :shock: Ahhhhh! They are such troublemakers!

8. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

Aweeeee ..........Shehi is so spoiled! hehee ... she is precious

the ferret is cute. Wonder what Shehi is going to have to say about it! ;-)

9. Lioness

Awww, your kitty is georgeous.

10. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

LOL. ferrets are so cute. i think shehi is going to be happy.

11. Rugby

Rugby Member

Taffy (my avatar) used to sleep on top of my head and liked to face in the same direction as me. If I turned over, carefully of course so as to try and not disturb him, he would get up and complain in a very exasperated manner for making him have to flip over. I also had to give him 3/4 of the pillow or he would put his back to the wall and shove me over with his feet, complaining the whole time. If I didn't comply he would get quite whiney and poke me in the eye.
    What we don't do.

12. Rugby

Rugby Member

Lioness, from your kittie's picture and the picture of my boy Taffy you can see he liked to sleep the same way. Except for a different colour they have somewhat the same markings too.

Cats are such the best.

13. QPO

QPO New Member

My dog does that if given the opportunity to sleep on the bed. if the cat sleeps on the bed, she sleeps high up near my pillow and I can hear her purring..

But I dont let them sleep on the bed otherwise I wont get any sleep at all.

14. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

this sound so familiar. i haven't had sleep last night at all. she woke me up 6 times.

15. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Heh. I find it's just easier (and I get more sleep) when I let them hop on the bed and settle down and go to sleep, than to keep shoving them off. One sleeps by my feet and I can just scoot over, and the other sleeps...well, wherever, really.

16. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

you are lucky if they are not complaining. mine sleeps with a head on my arm, and like i said before if i move i got grrrrrrrrrr in my face or she clap me with a tail.

17. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Sounds like she has you very well trained :cool:

[​IMG]

18. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Cute T-shirt!

My kitty sleeps near my head (comma) on the other side of the bed and switches sides when I roll over. Cute! I've never had a cat before who wasn't a bottom corner of the bed sleeper.

19. Lioness

My cat sleeps in the bottom of the bed, or next to my legs. Occasionally he'll get up in the middle of the night and stick his nose in my wear and walk all over my face. That's when he gets kicked out of the room and I spend the next 15 minutes listening to him meowing to get back in.

Who needs sleep?

20. QPO

QPO New Member

I need some!...not as much as I use too. White my DP is on camp I let the dog sleep in the room so for the first five hours you hear her snore like a freight train and then she must wake up and think ok I see light I will hop up on the bed. 30kg of dead weight and I wake up with her stretched across the bed and I am on the edge. perhaps If I had a smaller dog this would be better but she is a big dog :)