Dancers Anonymous > Cha Cha Slide Anyone?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Phil Owl, Dec 10, 2003.

?

Cha Cha Slide Anyone?

1. YES: Slidin' my way to happiness!

100.0%
  2. Only At Gunpoint!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO: Must--run---for nearest----- EXIT!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Would rather have an angry owl swoop down at me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cha-Cha WHAT??????????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dragon3085

dragon3085 New Member

honestly here in San Antonio it was famous for about 15 minutes. People still prefer electric slide, boots skoot boogey, and cotton eyed joe.

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Cotton eyed joe. Now THAT's a line dance. 8)

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Re: cha cha slide

:shock: Not any more, depending on which poll/CD list you are going by. Apparently it has been replaced by:

4. pygmalion

Pardon me, everyone, while I get this off my chest. I LOVE Usher! His music -- eh. Okay. But his abs? To DIE for. LOL.

5. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Remind to place a towel over your keyboard Pygmalion whilst you are drooling :wink: I don't want to hear that you have electrocuted yourself :oops:

6. pygmalion

Me? Drool? Never!! LOL.

7. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Aww come on! Where's your sense of fun? Get out from under that rock. We saw it being done in a country night club in Las Vegas last year. Then a few months ago the DJ at our country night club played it and got everyone doing it. The song tells you the dance steps (like hop or cha-cha or break), you just follow everyone and you'll catch on. The main dance steps are like the Electric Slide. It's a fun ice-breaker and it gets people on the dance floor that don't normally dance. Course it could get old, but they only do it when that certain DJ is on and he usually does it later in the evening. I've only done it once or twice myself. It's fun! :D

8. pygmalion

LOL! I like watching the stuffy people hopping three times. Definitely makes it worth living through yet another line dance. What a hoot!

9. BabyBlueeyes69_33

BabyBlueeyes69_33 New Member

10. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Line dancing . . . gets "all dressed up." A cha cha style ECS . . .

Think I'll stay under the rock . . .

At a recent event, most people that I hang with know how I "just won't do line-dancing." Although I used to love it!

They played an electric slide song, and the DJ yelled out, "Come on, all you electric sliders . . get on the dance floor." A Pro friend of mine pulled out a $100 bill, and offered it to me if I'd go do it. *gagging*

I didn't do it!

11. pygmalion

For a hundred bucks? :shock: :lol: Must be nice. :wink: :lol:

12. Tasek

Tasek New Member

Man, that would have been the easiest money I have ever made.

13. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

I have principles . . . principly, I don't do that dance! Not even at weddings! :wink:

14. mariel514

mariel514 New Member

oh dear...

i appear to be the only one here who likes the cha cha slide. at my school it is played at least once at every dance, everyone loves it, and everyone can do it! its EASY!! i dont know about all u people under rocks but i think u just havent been wanting to do it or i am sure ure school is different or whatever. well, i like it...

15. Medira

Medira New Member

We're gonna get funk-ay!!

Hehehe, I first learned the Cha Cha Slide at cheerleading camp a number of years ago. It gets played at every competition we go to.

Very amusing. :D

16. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

There are only 2 things that make me pretend I need to go to the bathroom; one is line dances and the other is polka.

17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Re: oh dear...

Glad you do and welcome to df. :wink: :) I haven't been in school for a while...so maybe it's popular with the school crowd... :?

18. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Boogie woogie woogie!

19. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

If theyw anted me that bad I would have done it for that, too...