Salsa > "Ching Chon Chow" by Louie Ramirez

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by RugKutta, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RugKutta

RugKutta New Member

I'm having trouble finding a particular song that I like. I've found that the name of the song is "Ching Chon Chow". I've searched Limewire, iTunes, and Google, and found that the artist is Louie Ramirez. I got the song from a friend who got it on a mix cd, but since it was an actual DJ Mix, it isn't the whole song. Unfortunately, the Louie Ramirez version (which sounds like it's the original) is not the version that I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for has a female vocalist, and the tempo of the song is slightly faster. It sounds as if the song was redone by Nelson y Sus Estrellas, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Also done --.I believe-- by el Gran combo ( think i have it )

3. mayanempire

mayanempire New Member

Hey Myron,

I only have the full Louie Ramirez version of Chin Chon Chow. I have not heard another version, but I have heard djs speed up this version, resulting in vocals that may have sounded feminine.

4. tj

tj New Member

Just to let you know, I checked descarga.com without any luck.

5. RugKutta

RugKutta New Member

Maya, you were exactly right. I downloaded the song from iTunes and it sounds EXACTLY like the version I heard, just sped up a bit. I was able to do the same w/ a song editing program that I have.

'Preciate the help!

6. mayanempire

mayanempire New Member

Awesome! Glad to help! :)