Dancers Anonymous > Coffee or Tea

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by benhere, Oct 24, 2005.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Coffee

31 vote(s)
    51.7%
  2. Tea

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Other

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. benhere

benhere New Member

Which do you prefer, coffee- or tea? .... or maybe something else! I for one love tea, I think that it's definately the best thing ever! I've been drinking tea for maybe 4 years now, and I never miss out on a cup every morning, every evening, and every night before I go to bed.

2. lynn

lynn New Member

hmm, i remember seeing this poll before...let's see if i can find it...

3. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Definately tea. A hot cup of Twining's Irish breakfast tea with a little honey sounds great right now.

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It sure does. Yum.

5. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Coffee - decaf, though.

6. pygmalion

Where's the fun in that? :wink: :lol:

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

love both...cant have too much of eit6her...but since I dont drink pop...I tend to have a cup of coffee in the am and then unsweetened (freshly brewed only ) iced tea with lemon at lunch and throughout the day...nothing after 5pm or I'd never sleep..hot tea, mostly when Im sick or want something warm and have either had too much coffee (jitters) or stomach cant take coffee

8. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Knowing I will sleep good tonight!!!!!!

9. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

:-D Purr...I'm with you! Love the Irish Breakfast.

My boss brings back tea from China...so I get quite the selection at work. He even makes it for me.

10. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I wish someone would bring me a cup! I just came back from lunch, and it's cold and rainy outside.

Bigelow makes a good English Breakfast tea, too.

You're lucky!

11. lynn

lynn New Member

coffee or tea?? Neither!

i only drink water - the non-caffeinated one!

12. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Tea. Although, being a Southerner and having a reputation to uphold, :-D it's iced tea for me. Oddly, I love the aroma of coffee, but for some reason it never tastes like it smells.

13. dTas

dTas New Member

Green tea all the time!! that or water.

i'll drink coffee occasionally if it has flavoring and a bunch of sugar. its more like liquid candy than anything else.

14. pygmalion

Now that's my kinda coffee. :lol:

15. lynn

lynn New Member

yeah, the last time i went to a tea party an elderly gentleman asked me whether or not i was having coffee or "sugared milk" :shock: :shock: !!

16. benhere

benhere New Member

Are you one of those people who drink green tea just because it's good for you? or do you actualy ENJOY the flavour of the tea?

I for one started drinking tea when my parents asked me to make them a cup one day, and they said I made the best tea they'd ever had- being as I'd never had tea before I decided to try it and see if they were right, and I got hooked, I loved the flavour (at the time it was very sweet black tea), but after awhile of drinking it I stopped putting so much sugar and milk in the tea so that I could taste the TEA more, and not just the things in it, then I learnt about the health factors etcetera, and got into green teas. But I still drink it because I like the flavour (the reduced risk of cancer is just a benefit!) :D

17. pygmalion

:lol:

18. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

"Would you care for a bit of coffee with your froth?" :)

19. lynn

lynn New Member

i'm having added calcium :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

20. benhere

benhere New Member

I used to know a girl who put over 20 packets of sugar in her coffee! :bouncy: