Dance Ads > Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by DancingMommy, May 17, 2005.

1. DancingMommy

DancingMommy Active Member

I'm in the process of getting rhinestones for a very good price. I will update when I have confirmation. Right now I'm looking at prices that would knock your socks off.

What I want to know is what sizes are the most popular? I can get anything from 5ss up to 35mm.

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

WHERE :?: :?:

I need to replace some stones on my gown but the prices I've been seeing lately have been too high...

ss20's and ss 16's are quite popular:)

3. DancingMommy

All in good time. I'm waiting on my resale certificate. Once I have that, the sky is the limit!

4. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I'm in the middle of sewing a new gown right now! You will HAVE to let me know when you're ready to let us in on it. :)

5. DancingMommy

Will do. If I get my resale cert approved, I can get wholesale cost on stones. let's just say the 20ss Swarovski ABs are probably double the wholesale. :) I can cut a deal for my DF buddies. 8)

6. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

Dancing Mommy, you are just WONDERFUL! :D

7. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

DM,
    We are very, very interested as well.

My wife just had some new dresses made, and the company did not have any cobalt blue Swarovski AB crystals, so she (seamstress) went with Korean "blue" stones, which are OK, but not Swarovski's!

By the way, the quality of work that this woman in Hong Kong does is amazing! I saw three outfits this past weekend, and Carolyn's should arrive this weekend.

We need a variety of stones, as we are "doing" all of her Swing competition outfits, as well!

Let me know???

Thanks,
    Vince

8. DancingMommy

I'm only too glad to help. :) I promise I won't make *too* much money off you all, lol!

9. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I want some pretty stones, too!! (Spoken with the voice of Violet Beauregard.....or was it Veruca Salt??).

10. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

Put me on your list, too, please.

11. DancingMommy

Alrighty then! I should know by Friday night whether my resale cert is approved. If it is, then I will begin taking orders for stones on Monday. Is that soon enough for everyone?

12. sunderi

sunderi New Member

As for sizes (which I think was the original question? :wink: ) I like 20ss the best.

(And yes, I'd be interested if you're offering great deals! :D )

13. DancingMommy

I will have the following types available:

Swarovksi (regular AND hot fix)
    Czech Preciosa (Machine Cut)
    Czech Extra Brilliant
    Acrylic

as well as Bejewelers & tips.

An example of DF only pricing would be:

20ss Swarovski Crystal AB - any multiple of 1 gross: $9.88/gross + shipping and handling. (And sales tax if you live in Florida) ;)

Prices vary by size/color/finish.

Let me reiterate that this is all predicated on getting my resale # approved by the state of Florida. Everyone cross your fingers!

14. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

wowza! Good luck, DM. And keep us posted. 8) :D

15. DancingMommy

Ohyoubetchafersureboyhowdy. :)

16. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

17. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good price!

Add me to the list of people with their fingers crossed for you to get your paperwork. :)

18. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Count me in as an interested party! I will have a new latin costume in the fall that will need stoning.

19. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Have you checked out wholesale markets that deal in accessories in southeast Asia? All the Japanese stars have their gowns & stage items made there for example because it is so cheap. Fabric, too...

20. DancingMommy

Oh yes I have checked SE Asia. It's hard getting through though to some of my sources in Indonesia. And shipping costs make me dizzy.

But on the brighter side, I GOT MY RESALE NUMBER!

Any takers?