Country and Western > Competitions (UK)

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by Kash-b, Aug 5, 2006.

  1. Kash-b

    Kash-b New Member

    Right I'm probably gonna sound really stupid here but how do you start entering competitions here in the UK. I know that the Masters in line and tall do competitions but I'm finding it a bit confusing. They say you have to enter heats before you enter a competition, but where do you apply to these heats? any advice would be great.
  2. Kash-b

    Kash-b New Member

    Sorry i didnt mean tall, dunno where that came from. I meant CWDC
  3. tangotime

    tangotime Well-Known Member

    U.K. comps

    Go to web sites of u.k.a. and i.d.t.a. plus i.s.t.d. for list of recog. comps.Will answer all your q. about entries .

Share This Page