Dancers Anonymous > Corrupt-a-wish!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by thespina13, May 24, 2007.

1. tj

tj New Member

You're free! Rather, you're free-falling from 25000 feet without a parachute...

I wish my allergies would go away.

2. Sandcastles

Sandcastles New Member

Gone! But so is your nose.

I wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day!

3. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

4. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Granted, and thank you, except for the fact that the rest of the globe doesn't have a holiday monday today and is resenting the fact that you're out there BBQing while we're dragging our sorry asses around in regular business hours.

I wish my work would magically do itself (and do itself right wth no errors and with better results than i could accomplish myself!)

5. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Granted, your work has been magically done correctly and with excellent results. But the finished product has been hidden and you can't find it.

I wish I wasn't feeling sick.

6. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Granted! You don't feel sick anymore, you're just asymptomatically diseased. You go about your life normally while serious infections mount under the surface.

I wish I had an office where i could go to concentrate and get away from the kids.

7. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

Granted. You have an office and now you're stuck there feeling homesick and missing your kids.

I wish for a perfect memory

8. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Granted, but the bad memories along with the good.

Wish that I didn't have to work today being Memorial Day though I do get holiday pay on top of that.

9. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Granted - you get the day off your regular work - but get holday pay for a one day stint at Disneyland dressed as Donald Duck while the temperature soars to 110 and you have to be polite to all thos snotty kids - and then your heartthrob turns up wiht a new beau and you have to pose with them on your lap

And did I mention the cockroaches that were breeding in the old Duck costume?

Wish I had started dancing at 6......

10. tj

tj New Member

You have, except it was at 6AM, and you've been dancing (alone) straight to now (8:30PM). And finally, other people are starting to show up, but you're too tired to dance with any of them.

I wish for some new dancing clothes.

11. tanya_the_dancer

tanya_the_dancer Well-Known Member

Granted. They're brand new but two sizes too small.

I wish I started dancing at age 6. ;)

12. DrDoug

DrDoug Active Member

Granted. You are now 7 1/2.

I wish I still had as much hair on my head as I did when I was 7 1/2.

13. Spitfire

Granted, but grooming is more work then you imagined.

I wish for a Dunkin Donuts to open in this town.

14. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Granted, but all the other food establishments in your town close. You all now eat Dunkin Donuts three times a day and you feel like crap.

I wish my annoying colleague would disappear.

15. Spitfire

Granted, but then you'll discover that you miss this person.

I wish for a casual Rumba.

16. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Oh, ha! I'm so not touching this one . . . :p

17. Spitfire

Aw shucks. Ok, I wish for our very own DF dance party.

18. DancingForPassion

DancingForPassion New Member

Granted. You really enjoy your casual rumba with delamusica at the DF dance party, then you wake yourself up by falling off the couch realizing you were dancing with your pillow with the TV on.

I wish I would win the lottery so I could travel the world to compete in a different country each month with my handsome and talented partner.

19. tj

tj New Member

Congrats, you won the lottery, and now you get to travel & dance. One week in, you find out that your handsome & talented partner is only after your money. And now you've got a hitman after you.

I wish for a new house plant.

20. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Granted, but as it turns out, the houseplant is actually an evil alien named Audrey II.

I wish for cute new shoes (that fit and are comfortable).